Professor Test

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by League Leader Terry, Sep 7, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

OK, I know that people who were Professors under Wizards automatically became Professors under Nintendo, but how can I become one if I wasn't already one? I can't find the test on Nintendo's site. Do they actually have it up yet?

League Leader Terry

2. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

No it is not up yet, STAY TUNED to this site because AS SOON as they do SOMEONE will post it here.

3. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

And former Professors don`t "automatically" get to be grandfathered in unless they sign up within a certain time...

`Sensei

4. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

Oh sorry, I knew that Sensei. In fact, I accidentally filled that form out thinking that the test was on the next page. It didn't work, though. :)

5. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

The new test comes out in October. It will be harder and more difficult than the original one by WotC. It also requires a higher score to get in (80%). WotC Professors have only until September 30, 2003 to get in without taking the new test. They use the current form avalable on http://op.pokemon-tcg.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.