Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professors Reward Program.

redfury007

Hi,
I saw that there is a place for professors' questions but I'm not yet a professor; therefore, I can not post there yet.

I wonder if someone could provide scans or a list of the items from the professors program.

Thanks in advance.

The professor's store is going through an upgrade, it's currently empty. As a new professor, I was looking forward as well to see what was available.

Past items have included: Professor Program logo items (card sleeves, deck boxes, game mats, t-shirts, hats, spiral notebooks, 4 pocket trade binders)
Special foil embossed supporter cards, the most recent of which was Professor Juniper.
'Bricks' of basic energy for sealed event use.
Professor lab coats and of course the wonderful bowling shirts we wear at Nationals.

I've heard tales that they once had stopwatches for event timing in the ancient days. Probably sundial watches it was so long ago!!!

It's been finished for quite some time. I placed and received an order about a month or two ago.

That's a question only time will tell. They have restocked the lab coat before so may be waiting a while before restocking.

Back