Warp Point: 2

Stadiums: 2
Moonlight Stadium: 2

Supporters: 9
Bebe's Search: 2
Proffessor Rowan: 3
Roseanne's Research: 2
Team Galactic's Wager: 2

Ok the short and sweet version is, you want to get pokémon out quickly, and energy. I have found it does both rather decently. Umbreon, Espeon, and Darkrai Lv. X. are your attackers in that order. The trainers are in to help control your field and make energy be in the right places.

Last edited:
Pokémon>trainers=not good. Get rid of the Eeveelutions and 1x Sneasel for a 2-2 Wigglytuff line and some more trainers.

I could see dropping a sneasel, but I built the deck mainly because I love umbreon. The new umbreon is worth playing, but without espeon is too squishy.

If I were to go with wigglytuff I would need to change my Darkrais completely I am not running either of the sleep happy Darkrais...

Past that I know of the design you are reffering to, but that design is less effective with sidneys going away...

Either way I like the idea, just not a big enough fan of darkrai for a permanent attacker.

Stop trying to change people's decks! He wanted a fix for his Umbreon/Darkrai deck, not for someone to make a completely different deck and throw it in his face.

I think it's decent idea. Confusion can be a useful special condition and with 80 damage for 3 using Darkrai, you're not bad off.

4 Sneasel is a little much, and Absol would be nice here if you could fit him. Max out on Bebe's Search, add some draw cards like Team Galactic's Mars or Professor Oak's Visit. Premier Ball would be good too. Best to be rid of Amulet Coin, it's not worth it.

Thank you I will have to see what I can do on reorganizing the trainer list here.

I could easily see dropping one of my sneasel, especially with him not being one of the pokémon to really start with, so maybe take it out and putting in a third bebe's search.

I could try dropping the amulets for the moment, and I could probably fit in two more bebe's there that will help with getting claydol out.

I am having a bit of a problem of thinking of putting another pokemon in this deck, it is getting kind of full.

Thank you very much for the suggestions though I will try them out.

Sorry if you see this as completely changing the deck around, but I think a Palkia Lv.X is an excellent idea for this deck. If you have it active, Restructure puts up one of your other pokemon, and they can all utilize Moonlight Stadium for the free retreat. If Palkia Lv.X is on the bench and your opponent chooses to pull it up, Weavile can make it Dark and allow it to free retreat. Same thing with Claydol. Just a suggestion, but I just don't know what to remove to make it happen. Perhaps Super Scoop Up. Then again, I'd say to remove Super Scoop Up for two more Bebe's Search or one each of Bebe's and Roseanne's before talking about other techs.

If I do put in the Palkia Lv. X, I will have to restructure to compliment it. I will not say no it, but will have to get the rest of the deck working first.

I am thinking of making these small changes here.

-1 Sneasel
-2 amulet coin
-2 super scoop up

+1 dark energy
+2 bebe's search
+1 energy switch
+1 warp point

Last edited:
It's also another lv.X that you gotta get active before you can do anything. I would definitely consider Premier Ball with there being 2+ lv.Xs in the deck, because it can help accelerate among all the supporters and can help get back the lv.Xs quickly from the discard.

I'd drop the Rowan down to 1, or an tech, and max out the wager. You like them, we know it, and you can safely abuse them with Claydol.

2 Moonlight Stadium is going to be hard to grab from the deck. And any kind of counter stadium will just ruin the Palkia combo, with just 2 Moonlights in the deck.

Maybe you should try the Palkia lv.X with Glaceon lv.X and Vaporeon (and Umbreon) in another deck so that all of your Eeveelutions have free retreat anyways.

Good Luck

if u are going to use darkrai, use the sleep hole one, it is way better than the anti cresslia one.

I would agree if I was as concerned about using the Darkrai for just attacking.

I prefer the set up capabilities of the other one personally, and with all the pokémon in my deck it hurts to have too many non starter basics.

Other then that yes, I could see your point, I do like the no energy attack on the anti-cresselia one. Also in a worst case scenario when it becomes the level x I can do 80, or 70 and go to double sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back