Promo 005,006,007,026

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by renneboy, Apr 11, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renneboy

renneboy New Member

Does any one know if mudkip,torchic,treecko or mew ex are coming to north america?

2. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

As of right now doesnt look like it. Hopefully PUI will relrease them here in the north america. Besides I think the Mew EX was a fake from what it looked like on posted on another thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2004
  3. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Watch for the changes in the league programme, maybe you'll get them from there?

4. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

I'm thinking maybe Gym, Stadium, and Worlds?
    -Phil

5. renneboy

renneboy New Member

Are you sure that mewex doesnt exist?

6. PojoThundachu

PojoThundachu New Member

Mew EX is indeed a fake card, as I went through Google and could not find it anywhere -_-.

7. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Mew ex does exist, but only as a Japanese promo. Nintendo # 026 has not been announced nor has surfaced yet. 020 was the last one out. If Europe gets more exclusive tourney promos, i'd imagine that everyone else would get promo n and those exclusive promos would fall between 20 and n - there'd be a gap in the promo sequence.

8. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Don't no nuthin' bout no shiney pokeball promos.
    Do know that the Mewtwo Ex thing was a fraud.

9. renneboy

renneboy New Member

When is treecko coming out?

10. renneboy

renneboy New Member

promo 007

11. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Im sure the UK will see it in the next month or two. As for the US we are still waiting on promo 005 to come out.

12. TheGame

TheGame New Member

Shiney pokeball promos definately exist as I've had them at my league for a while now ( Torchic and Mudkip ) as has the other UK leagues.

13. DomNedved

DomNedved New Member

005, 006 and 007 AREN'T coming to the US. they are UK exclusives. Treecko isn't out yet, but it will be no. 007.

Mew ex was a fake rumour, but US is nt getting the other three ever.

14. renneboy

renneboy New Member

DomNedved you sayed you had mew ex and i tryed to trade with you. so now you changed your mined and you dont have the card.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  15. renneboy

renneboy New Member

16. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

17. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

Considering the FAKE RUMOR was created by YOU, I wouldn't reccomend *anyone* take what you say as worthy of being credible.

18. DomNedved

DomNedved New Member

hey hold up one minute. that was just a joke about mew ex, i am sorry ppl.

But they were expressed as UK EXCLUSIVE promos when they were given away. Most of the promos dont make it out of the US, so i guess it is only fiar ot the UK to give them exclusive promos.

they would not give away promos that have already been given away at an event.

19. DomNedved

DomNedved New Member

but the other european countries would get them in there language, right? so the english language ones are UK exclusive.

i can guarantee the US wont get them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2004
  20. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

Just like Mew ex eh? Unless you're some kind of mind reader, I wouldnt count on your judgement. When it's official, it'll be announced. Until then, it's simply speculation. Nobody is correct until we see results.
    -Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.