Proposed Parting Professor Packages * from WotC??

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by RainbowRichards, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Has anyone heard any information or received theirs?

*referring to something that was mentioned in the final chat(s) about a package which was to go out to all Professors - different than the final Master Prof prize support

2. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

Give MTM some time, HE is doing ALL of this on HIS own time... it shall be done sometime.

*So grateful to MTM*

3. RainbowRichards

I knew that :p I just thought I'd ask - since it's been two months TODAY since the last WotC chat :(

I knew that, too :thumb: :clap:

4. DARKGeNGaR094

DARKGeNGaR094 New Member

The NL Master Profs (John Lomas & Henna Charry) have only received BZ kits so far. Are the boxes/theme decks still coming?

5. Baboon

Baboon New Member

Quote the August 30th Prof Mail...

The final mailing of goodies going out to every Professor will start in the next 2 weeks. It's everything I have left as a thank you for supporting Pokemon and WOTC these 4+ years.

Let's count... Aug. 30 to Sept 10 is only 11 days. Don't get on his case... ;-p I'll be happy if it comes at all, as they're doing this as generousity. :)

6. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Im not sure if the boxes/theme decks are still coming. Two of the Master Professors in the area still have not gotten theirs yet also.

7. RainbowRichards

Sorry, I never did get the Prof Mail :(, so couldn't have known this...

8. Tego

Tego New Member

Think about how many Professors there are... think about all the stuff that needs to be sorted and packed into envelopes... think about the fact that there's one single generous Weedle-loving man behind it all. We shouldn't complain if it still takes some time.

9. RainbowRichards

No complaints here! Baboon pretty much gave me that answer I sought - which was the update that was sent to the prof email list (I asked, but was never added - MTM??) on Aug 30! :clap:

10. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

Ehh, I never got the Master Professor support package (the only MP here in SLC that didn't), and nobody knows what happened to it (Mike didn't either, from what he said to me in the e-mail he sent me). Oh well.

11. I hope I get my package. It would be nice, I wonder what goodies are inside... :) :eek: :confused: :)

See ya

12. Gym Leader Blaine

If I remember right the Professor package is suppose to have promos and other stuff he has left over. I bet we will see some more promo elms in the package, since they were for the Professors in the first place :D

13. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Anaconda you are not alone.. I got some league kits but nothing else. The packing note indicated that this was all that was sent. Obviously we have upset the pokegods at some time.

14. P_A

P_A Active Member

I certainly shouldn't complain due to the fact I got all the goodies that all the rest of the Master professors got. I'm extremely happy with all I received. I've made good use of everything I got, and still have some of it to use. I just wish that my name was put up on the Master professor list as well. (Along with 3 other professors in our gym that made it to Master status before Aug 31)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2003
  15. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

Got an email on the professor list from MTM saying it's almost together. He's looking for a few addresses so go look and see if you're on the list.

16. Tego

Tego New Member

Thanks for mentioning it. I didn't get any e-mail yesterday and looked for it now. It turned out it had been sorted into the Junk Mail folder. o_O

17. Gym Leader Blaine

It was nice to get a email from MTM so now that he his still working on it. Plus we are being sent trail kits for other games that WOTC does to test them out and see how we like them. On a said note MTM said that it would be the last email he would sent out to the professors :(

18. TheCrossFormatKid

TheCrossFormatKid New Member

Can someone please forward me the list of people that MTM needs addresses for(nintendofanboy2002@yahoo.com)? I havent been getting the emails for the longest time. Thanks

19. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

Naming names

As a public service I'll post them. I sure hope someone else doesn't get touchy about plain old names...

Mason Andersen
    Francesco Bini
    Vincent Blasko
    Emma Bruce
    Brandon Burkes
    Erwin Custodio
    Nam Dinh
    Joel Dixson
    Sharan Grib
    Preston Hammill
    Chao-Zu Hammig
    Chad Harris
    Jason Klaczynski
    Chris LeBranche
    Mark Levine
    Xander Lohrber
    Jeff Low
    Marco Mascitti
    Simon Methi
    Leuteris Palavras
    Maxx Pavao
    Jonathan Ringdahl
    Kostas Skaloubakas
    Grame Thompson
    Matthew Tidman
    Andy Van Londersele
    Juergen Wiese
    Wai-Lam Wong
    Chris Worrell
    Brian Yates

20. TheAnswer3

TheAnswer3 New Member

Could someone possibly leave me an email adress for MTM i have had a change of address and would like to try to notify him before he sends my package out. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.