Psychic E.M.P{Updated}

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by phoenixback4fire, Nov 14, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixback4fire

phoenixback4fire New Member

So this is the deck i came up with to go agenst some of the big decks (pokemon)

3-piplup
    2-prinplup
    3-Empolion
    1-empolion lv.x
    (For snipe and to take out magmortar/k9)
    1-Rayquaza EX
    (For empolion/honchcrow)
    3-misdreavius
    3-mismagius
    (For Gardivour/gallade,monoarchy,and Blissy)
    3-Stantler
    (For starts)
    -19- pokemon

3-Rare candy
    1-Time Space Distortion
    2-Castaway
    1-Strength charm
    1-Scott
    2-Lake boundry
    2-Windstorm
    2-Rossans
    4-Celios network
    2-Warp point
    3- Stevens advice
    2-copy cat
    -25- trainers

4- Double rainbow energy
    2- Scramble energy
    2-Multi energy
    5-Water energy
    2-Psychic energy
    -15- Energy

and the strategy is basicly to get stantler start and set up whichever pokemon u need to win asap!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  2. orangematt

orangematt New Member

I would drop the Ampharos line for 1-2 Rayquaza ex d. I think it would be easier to run the an evolution. If you do do this, I would also suggest to drop 2 DRE for 2 more Multi.

To me, seeing a Ray d on the field just freaks me out sometimes. (Doing 80 for 1 to a Honchkrow X wouldn't be bad either)

3. phoenixback4fire

Yah your right! thanx thats like the one thing i didnt think of duh~

4. speeder

speeder New Member

you dont need empoleon x so maybe take it out for another prinplup

5. phoenixback4fire

Well i think im going to add Rayquaza but im thinking only one so i can add one more piplup prinplup and empolion regular and also take out 2 stantler how does that look?
    4-3-4 empolion 3 stantler 1 ray EX 22claydol ex and 1-1 amphros

6. votalesin

votalesin New Member

Are you planning to never use Claydol's second attack? You have 2 multi and 2 psychic. The attack takes 2 Psychic and 1 colorless as it is. The scrambles and DRE can't be attached to an EX. You want to stop Blissey, you need to get rid of the Holon FF so it has a weakness again. Without running ER2, you will need Shadow crush.

And if you are using Bebe to get your EX, then just use PETM. If you are using to to get basics, use Roseanne. Losing a card may not be an option at some point, getting a pokemon without dropping a card could be more useful.

7. phoenixback4fire

Umm well actually I hadnt really thought about that :\ sry But i was going through my cards agian and i was thinking instead of a 2 prize claydol that I should probbably go with mismagious? cuz it has resistance and does more damage to blissy idk im still up in the air with this deck right now but everyones suggestions have really helped (thats why i posted this) so thanks to everyone agian

8. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

This falls under the category of decks with a very insufficient strategy posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.