Psychic Puishment

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Lugias_Realm, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Here's what I've been playing with ever since the EON was posted. Actually had been playing this all along only had to take the Proff. Elms out to make it tourney legal
    Pokemon:
    Ralts x4(R/S-headbuttx3, poundx1)
    Kirlia x2(R/S-dazzle dance)
    Gardevoir x3(R/Sx1, EX x2)
    Wobbuffett x1(SS)
    Chancey EX x1(R/S)
    Mew2 EX x2(R/S)
    Slakoth x3(SS)
    Vigoroth x2(SSx1, R/S x1)
    Slaking x2(R/S)

Trainers:
    Lanette's Net Search x3
    Prof. Elm's Training Method x4(works better then Wally,s)
    Rare Candy x4
    Prof. Birch x4
    Potion x2
    Switch x1
    Desert Shaman x1(opponent disruption)
    Copycat x2
    Pokemon Nurse x1(If Chancey gets in trouble)

Energy:
    16x Psychic
    2xWarp(just in case)

Objective here is obvious, get the Chancey as a active. Have at least 1 Ralts on the bench, 2 is great. Get the Ralts to Gardevoir as soon as possible and take advantage of the Poke-Power and start adding double the Energy per turn to the second Ralts which we now will evolve into Gardevoir EX, Chancey will then use Healing Egg and take away all damage done by using the Poke-Power of Gardevoir. In no time I then send out and attack with the Gardevoir EX while all along continuing to start powering up a Slaking line and once again using Chancey to take away the 20 damage by adding an extra energy to Slaking(still using the original Gardevoir's Poke-Power)
    If Chancey gets in trouble, retreat-use the Nurse then Mew2 EX now has some eenrgy he can go get from the discard pile. Wobuffet, need I say More.

2. dkates

dkates New Member

Your only problem is that you have 2 Stage 2's. Of course, there isn't a Stage 1 you can substitute for either line that makes the combo work, but I just think this deck would end up being too slow. Maybe try dropping the Slaking line? Even plain old Gardevoir can be a beast (I'm using a Gardevoir deck without Gardevoir ex myself), and the number of Gardevoir/Gardevoir ex decks shows that Gardevoir ex is, too. Drop the Birches for 1 each of Switch, Copycat, Desert Shaman, and Nurse.

3. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

I haven't had the problem of getting anything up and running. Even though there both stage2's I use the Rare Candy whenever possible and skip the stage 1. Stage 1's are in there though just in case needed and they can hold there own if needed. As far as the Prof. Birch's, they come in handy. Don't know about the extra switch as I don't plan on retreating once there out there. I have played 16 matches with only 1 loss and that was to a Cradilly/Dustox deck. I don't seem to have the problem's you would think with this deck, plays faster with the trainer help and getting energys is not a problem either but thanks for the input

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.