PsyFly queen

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by phoenixback4fire, Oct 5, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixback4fire

phoenixback4fire New Member

So i was looking at my cards and i saw the fighting trapinch from pk and the fighting flygon from pop4 and thought of sumthing so here it is

-POKEMON-
    4-Trapinch HP
    2-Vibrava d DF
    3-Flygon EX d DF
    2-Flygon pop4

4-Nidoran F MT
    2-Nidorina MT
    2-Nidoqueen MT
    2-Nidoqueen d DF

4-Bedew DP
    (25)

-Trainers-
    4-Tvreporter
    4-rare candy
    3-windstorm
    2-warp point
    3-Celios network
    1-bebes
    3-Holon mentor

-ENERGY-
    7-Psychic
    3-Fighting
    2-Scramble
    3-boost
    (15)

Now what I thought up was to have a starter like bedew (perfect for a rare candy grabber!) and have one of the two main pokes and then search for rare candy and the next turn search for there st2 form (preferably the queen d) to and if you choose fly pop4 u can scrable for 70! and next turn free retreat yah (i mean if u attached an nrg to trapinch t1 or t2 but i think it sounds fun and i might play this for br's tomarrow just for kicks but id like to win so anyone have any suggestions on this deck id love to here em

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Well, only two Budew wont cut it if you plan to start with it. Four is only enough to function one in about two games, so if you really want to start with it, you should up it to 4. I see your intention in playing on BeBe's to grab the Flygon ex when you can't get it through other means, but you really need a Castaway/Scott engine for you to be able to retrieve that single card. (I'm assuming that is why you put it in)

Good luck!

3. phoenixback4fire

phoenixback4fire New Member

Well the reason for the 2 budew is cuz everything else is really hard to move aroun cuz im worried on nrg and there not enough space with trainers but maybe i should take some out maybe 1 fighting and 2 psychic for 2 budews and a scott or a castaway to make budews maxed out to 4

4. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

You could probably get away with removing the Warp Points to add two more Budew. You could afford to remove one or two energy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.