Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pull rates for Plasma Freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniWade

It seems as if this sets pull rates might be rather bad compared to other sets. What kind of pulls have you encountered out of your own boxes/from other boxe?

It was bad for me at first (my prerelease packs) but when I got a box it was spectacular (FA thundurus FA Juniper FA heatran SR Ultra Ball and Latias ex
But I agree it's pretty weird

I got a sub par box as far as number of ultra rares. All 4 of them were on the right hand side of the box too.
Deoxys EX FA
Latios EX FA
Latias EX
Rock Guard Ace Spec

i went to a prerelease and i did not pull a full art thunderous ex and im really mad about it! so dumb why did i pay $30 lol :mad:

From what ive seen they still have the problem that they aren't spread out properly, meaning pre releases can be unfair(P1 Gets FA Juniper and FA Thundurus out of 6 packs, P2 gets 1 Holo and all rares)

How can you judge a sets pull rate off a small sample size? Most of those boxes are mixed up and your only opening 6 packs. Typically 6 packs in a regular box isnt going to pull you anything except maybe a random holo or possibly one EX.

I just posted a similar thread in the Collector's Corner. My box had:

1x Deoxys EX FA
1x Tornadus EX FA
1x Thunderus EX
1x Professor Juniper FA
1x Ultra Ball Shiny
1x Life Dew

Last edited:
I got a sub par box as far as number of ultra rares. All 4 of them were on the right hand side of the box too.
Deoxys EX FA
Latios EX FA
Latias EX
Rock Guard Ace Spec

I would appreciate if more people would let it be known which side of the box they got their ultra rares from if they could. I tend to try to buy from one side of the box and I usually go for the left lol

I would appreciate if more people would let it be known which side of the box they got their ultra rares from if they could. I tend to try to buy from one side of the box and I usually go for the left lol

That's the first time that has ever happened to me. I usually have good luck with the first 8 packs on the left, and the last 8 on the right.

That's the first time that has ever happened to me. I usually have good luck with the first 8 packs on the left, and the last 8 on the right.

Plasma Storm, my box had 2 on the right middle, and 4 in the last 6 on the left.

Was opening front right to back, front left to back... Should have seen my face about to explode on the last few packs of the box being horrible. (still was cause they were all low end EX's/ACE....)

Out of our booster box worth of packs from the pre-release, we got 2x Juniper FA, Latios EX FA, Tornadus EX and Heatran EX.

Out of our booster box worth of packs from the pre-release, we got 2x Juniper FA, Latios EX FA, Tornadus EX and Heatran EX.

I take it this is from a variety of packs that were handed out, not all from one box?

Got a case today and going off the ratios I got, I think that you get 4-6 ultra rares and 10-12 holos per booster box. Here is the list of what I got in each of my booster boxes just in case you're wondering:

Booster Box 1:
Deoxys Ex FA
Heatran Ex
Latios Ex
Juniper FA
Rock Guard
Ultra Ball Shiny

Booster Box 2:
Thundurus Ex
Latias Ex
Life Dew
Tornadus Ex

Booster Box 3:
Thundurus Ex FA
Deoxys Ex
Ghetsis FA
Juniper FA

Booster Box 4:
Latios Ex FA
Latios Ex FA
Ghetsis FA
Sigilyph Shiny
Ultra Ball Shiny

Booster Box 5:
Thundurus Ex
Deoxys Ex
Rock Guard
Juniper FA
Life Dew
Empoleon Shiny

Booster Box 6:
Ghetsis FA
Heatran Ex FA
Latias Ex
Sigilyph Shiny
Max Potion Shiny

Trust me, I didn't misspell Latias for Booster Box 4, I truly got 2 Latios Ex FA. Other than than, I was fairly happy with my case, so I can't complain, but these ratios are way more crazy than Dragons Exalted, maybe because there were 10 more ultra rares this time. Well I hope this helps.

Last edited:
2 shinys in one box? I was expecting them to up the shiny rate a bit, but I thought it would be more 1/2 per box o_O That second box makes me a bit scared of buying a booster box thought :/ I really think you should be garantued a FA per box at least, especially when its 8 in the set -___-

If you're worried about your pull rates, then just by the cards you want separately and wait until the Thundurus and Deoxys tins come out. Also, remember that your got a 1 out of 6 chance at getting a box that similar, so there isn't much to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back