Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Puyallup, WA League - Dec Session (Dec. 27th)

Magmar2000

The December session of the monthly Pokemon League in Puyallup, WA will take place this Saturday (Saturday, December 27th) at the Puyallup Public Library.

The address for the library is:

Puyallup Public Library
324 S. Meridian
Puyallup, WA

League will run from 1:30 PM to about 4:15 PM. We have the room until 4:30, but we have to be all ready to go by that time.

I'm sorry that we had to pick such a late date for December's session. I know it's a very busy time of year. But the only time slot available that would work for us was the 27th.

Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

Hope to see everybody there on Saturday!

I want to add that we are in the North Meeting Room this time.
So when you first enter the building from the parking lot side, you will be in a hallway with 3 rooms to the right. I believe the North Meeting Room is the middle room. At any rate, just look for the Window Cling in meeting room's door window. :)

I'll post back here before Saturday with more league info. I have some Base2 boosters to give away, so I have to figure out a way to give those out.

I won't be able to go because I'm leaving my home in the first thing in the morning on Saturday
(December 27, 2003) So I'm just sad that I can't go and I will be going on a vacation. So I will be going to leagues when they start up again in January. See ya later guy's and Happy New Year's and try to set some new goal's for the year and I hoped you all had a Merry Christmas but I did. See ya! Bye! :)

I wanted to quickly thank everybody who came to league on Saturday.

I also have some good news - it looks like I'll be able to get a card at the library and we won't have to find a new spot for league.

I'll keep everybody updated about the January session.

Thanks again to those of you who came on Saturday!

Thanks Levi but I'm still on vacations and today I went sleding so I hope you all hade fun and Magmar2000, what do you mean you got a new card for the library and what is that for. Did you have a tournament on that day or what and what did you do but see ya guy's later in january. Bye and also is there snow there in the area at where you live. Bye.

Back