Queries about meanings of attacks, Poke-powers and Poke-bodies

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Kiki Lava Apple Eruption, May 27, 2008.

1. Hello everybody, I am thinking about posting one of my many decks to you on this thread but first I need to know the exact meaning of the poke-power Venasaur from Ex: Crystal Guardians has. It states that all colourless energy attached to all of your grass pokemon provide grass energy instead of their usual type. Does this include only energy such as Health, Recover and Boost energy which provide colourless or cards like water energy which provide colourless to a grass pokemon?

If anyone could provide me with an answer to this I would be very grateful and if anyone else has any questions about the meanings of attacks, poke-powers or poke-bodies on any other pokemon cards please message them to this thread and myself and hopefully any other helpful forumees will try and clear up your questions.

2. Mystery Thing

Mystery Thing Administrator

It would only be anything that can only provide Colorless. So Health, Recover, Boost, and Scramble when you're not behind on prizes.

3. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

:water: energy provides one :water: energy to a :grass: pokemon, not one :colorless energy. Basically, all energy provides that specific type of energy to all pokemon unless the energy or pokemon card says otherwise.

4. Cheers for the advice Mystery Thing and Pika Master, I really needed to know that ruling, but it means that my new deck will not work very well at all. I have been playing the Pokemon Trading Card game since it was first released in 1998 and I will use my experience to find cards other that Venasaur that will work properly in my deck. Expect the final deck list to be posted tomorrow.