Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Question about Elite 4/Champ.

EricDent

I have beaten the Elite 4/Champ at least 25 times now.

I noticed that after a certain point the Elite Four don't "pop in" & say something about the battle (on their last Pokemon). The first 2 Elite 4 trainers no longer do this.

Just wondering if the last 2 & champ ever quit doing that? "Poping in" & saying something like "what do I do now?"

also, the more you beat the elite four, the higher levels your rivals pokemon are on the weekends nexxt to the battle tower.

~Professor ultimatedra~

I will have to remember that. The rival has about how many levels per time?
I guess I was a little off on the # of times I have beaten the Elite 4/Champ. Cause I have 45 Hall of Fame entries. BTW one Pokemon is in all of the entries, Palkia.

Any info about the main question of "Do the Elite 4/Champ ever shut up when you are about to kill there last pokemon"?

I will have to remember that. The rival has about how many levels per time?
I guess I was a little off on the # of times I have beaten the Elite 4/Champ. Cause I have 45 Hall of Fame entries. BTW one Pokemon is in all of the entries, Palkia.

Any info about the main question of "Do the Elite 4/Champ ever shut up when you are about to kill there last pokemon"?
I wish. I hate it when the E4, Gym Leaders, your Rival, and the Commanders and Boss of Team Galactic do that.

Well like I said. The first 2 Elite 4 Trainers (Aaron & Bertha) don't "pop in" anymore on their last Pokemon. Then after that the rest (Flint, Lucian, & Cynthia) do.

So anybody know about how many levels the rival's Pokemon gain per Hall of Fame?
Would he/she have Level 100s?

OK then, I guess I just beat them so quickly that they don't say anything.

Any info on the Rival's levels? Like how many levels his Pokemon rise for each Hall of Fame?
I would like to know before I might try to take him on again, Since he is also a pretty good source of Exp.

BTW I am still missing some Pokemon for the National Pokedex. If you would like to trade or swap (trade then give back, it adds the pokemon to the Pokedex) please PM me, I am miising 23 Pokemon to complete the "seen" pokemon list, and I am missing 41 Pokemon to complete the info that you get from catching them. Of course this does not include Manaphy, Phione, or the 3 "Mystery" Pokemon that you need items to get.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I figured it out. I fought him today, all his pokemon were about Lv. 70 or so. I actually had to use a hyper potion during the battle, so it was kind of tough. Of course I only had 3 Pokemon with me, Palkia, Salamance, and Phione (w Exp. Share, got the Manaphy earlier & bred it).

Last edited:
Back