Question about Elite 4/Champ.

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by EricDent, Sep 23, 2007.

1. EricDent

EricDent New Member

I have beaten the Elite 4/Champ at least 25 times now.

I noticed that after a certain point the Elite Four don't "pop in" & say something about the battle (on their last Pokemon). The first 2 Elite 4 trainers no longer do this.

Just wondering if the last 2 & champ ever quit doing that? "Poping in" & saying something like "what do I do now?"

2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Wierd. Hasn't happened to me yet. I've beat them about 10 times.

3. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

also, the more you beat the elite four, the higher levels your rivals pokemon are on the weekends nexxt to the battle tower.

~Professor ultimatedra~

4. charmander rox

Really? Awesome! I can't wait to battle some LV 80s!

5. EricDent

EricDent New Member

I will have to remember that. The rival has about how many levels per time?
    I guess I was a little off on the # of times I have beaten the Elite 4/Champ. Cause I have 45 Hall of Fame entries. BTW one Pokemon is in all of the entries, Palkia.

Any info about the main question of "Do the Elite 4/Champ ever shut up when you are about to kill there last pokemon"?

6. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

I wish. I hate it when the E4, Gym Leaders, your Rival, and the Commanders and Boss of Team Galactic do that.

7. charmander rox

The rival music is the best music in the game.

8. EricDent

EricDent New Member

Well like I said. The first 2 Elite 4 Trainers (Aaron & Bertha) don't "pop in" anymore on their last Pokemon. Then after that the rest (Flint, Lucian, & Cynthia) do.

So anybody know about how many levels the rival's Pokemon gain per Hall of Fame?
    Would he/she have Level 100s?

9. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

The first two pop in when their last Pokemon is in the red

And your rival's always male

10. EricDent

EricDent New Member

OK then, I guess I just beat them so quickly that they don't say anything.

Any info on the Rival's levels? Like how many levels his Pokemon rise for each Hall of Fame?
    I would like to know before I might try to take him on again, Since he is also a pretty good source of Exp.

BTW I am still missing some Pokemon for the National Pokedex. If you would like to trade or swap (trade then give back, it adds the pokemon to the Pokedex) please PM me, I am miising 23 Pokemon to complete the "seen" pokemon list, and I am missing 41 Pokemon to complete the info that you get from catching them. Of course this does not include Manaphy, Phione, or the 3 "Mystery" Pokemon that you need items to get.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I figured it out. I fought him today, all his pokemon were about Lv. 70 or so. I actually had to use a hyper potion during the battle, so it was kind of tough. Of course I only had 3 Pokemon with me, Palkia, Salamance, and Phione (w Exp. Share, got the Manaphy earlier & bred it).

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007