Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Question about trading system

LightYagami

From the sound of it we have to give our address to the person who we are trading with otherwise we won't know who to send the card to right? Well I talked to my parents about it and they feel slightly uncomfortable giving my address over the intranets if you know what I mean. I mean isn't this a worry to some of you who trade here frequently?

yeah but with easy access too personal information over all kinds of different outlets the last thing im worried about is someone getting my address b/c he/she is sending me pokemon cards. haha. just dont give any other information than the address and instead of your name put "LightYagami" as the recipient

Also to be extra sure you can start by trading with people with many iTrader reviews which are shown underneath their name. I would say to start trading with people with 20 or more refs just so you will feel more comfortable trading with them. The more refs a person has the better.

giving your address through private message is secure as only the person you are trading with will see it and please never post any personal info in the forums as it is not allowed.

I kinda felt the same way back when I started trading but in the end everything went fairly smooth.:thumb: And like mentioned above if you feel like you lack the trust of others try making trades with people with lots of references as they have proven trustworthy.

Hope this helps, pokemonmike (trading forum moderator)

I wouldnt worry about it. If anyone wanted to know about you they would look up your username and try and trace you. And well thats relatively easy if anyone feels like it. So really you have nothing to worry about :)

Back