Quicko Empo!!! BY MCA3

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mca3, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I have been editing and adding on a PERFECT, Quick, ROGUE Empoleon deck as you all may know! This took alot to perfect I have seen a few variations of My deck on here, but here is how I have Built it! You all now I usually build ROGUE decks revolving around the Big Daddy Penguin.

This is just a Quick way to abuse the NEW Empoleon, AND I havent seen anyone post or use this deck with the MD Empo, so here it is!!! PLEASE let me know if I came up with a Good idea/Deck!

13 Pokemon:

2 Empoleon DP
    2 Empoleon MD
    3 Prinplup DP
    4 Piplup DP

2 Lapras GE

31 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums, etc.

4 Celios
    4 Roseannes
    2 Island Hermit
    2 Stevens
    2 Castaway
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Night Maintenance
    4 Quick Ball
    4 Cessation Crystal
    2 Dawns Stadium
    2 Galacia's Stadium

16 Energy:

3 Holon WP
    1 DREs
    2 Scramble
    10 Water

Strategy: Start with either Piplup OR Lapras! Spread QUICK Damage with the Evolutions of Piplup OR Set-Up with Lapras! Cessation Crystal is to LOCK DOWN Power/Body decks. Quick and Easy deck, I think this deck has a lot of potential against G/G or any other top deck!

PLEASE and THANK YOU for all the comments on this deck, PLEASE dont Bash! I know it seems Simple, But it is Efficient! I think this was a GREAT combo with the NEW Empo, and I HOPE I perfected it, THANKS!!!:thumb:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. baby mario

baby mario Front Page Article Editor<br><a href="http://pokeg

It is a nice deck. With only 6 basics, though, I wonder if you are going to get the most out of Surf Together.

Maybe consider Suicune SW as a quick way of recycling an Empoleon line (and filling your bench). True, it's a horrible start, but it's also like getting 3 heads on a TSD which you can search out with Roseanne.

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

True, B. Mario! But like I told a Guy on Beach, The 3 Graveyard Grabbers should be fine, And if I start to have Bad Luck with TSD, I will just run 3 NM! THANKS , dude!!!

4. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

theres a better way to run it to make it even faster...

4-3-4 empo
    2-2 claydol

thats the best way IMO

5. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

Try Chatot in here as an additional starter so you don't mull as much. I really like the idea though. I think Cess will break the format, it just needs someone good to hold it.

6. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

-2 Double Rainbow
    + 1n Scramble
    + 1 Water

Theres No Point U Playing Lapras, You Prolly Wont Start With Him

Ps

Pachi IS Empoleons Worst Nightmare. So U Better Kill Him Quick, As Chances Go **** Be Hitting You With 70

7. The Breeder

The Breeder New Member

A furret line wouldn't hurt either...

8. Kabigon_Jr

Kabigon_Jr New Member

with that many trainers wouldnt absol have a ball? furret or more basics that help set would be good

9. mca3

mca3 New Member

I run those Lapras as a Possible starter And to fill the bench for Surf Together!

10. Mew

Mew New Member

I hope my team-mates don't get mad at me for saying this, but lati-lock is good in here.
    It shuts down so much stuff, and it aids Empoleons 2nd attack.

4 Celios
    4 Roseannes
    3 Stevens
    2 Team Galactics Wager
    2 Castaway
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Quick Ball
    2 Night Maintenance
    1 Warp Point
    3 Cessation Crystal
    1 Dawns Stadium
    1 Galacia's Stadium

This is just my opinion, but that's the trainer line I'd go with. Btw, don't ever run a speed deck without hand disruption. If they setup too soon, you will lose regardless of how fast you come out. Get an Empoleon out ASAP, and then drop a wager on them.

11. mca3

mca3 New Member

GREAT idea, MEW, THANKS!!! I like your line, I was trying to find a way to fit Quick ball in there , Thanks man!!!

12. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I don't think you have to worry about posting your team mate's stuff here, especially if its that Alice in Wonderland person, they never make anything good.

:wink:

13. Mew

Mew New Member

Lol, it just wasn't my idea so I feel bad about sharing it.

Any time!

14. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on a second, how can Empoleon MD do a lot of damage if there are only 6 basics?

15. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

16. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

piplup md ( with berry )and add a prinplup

17. AlanJLegend

AlanJLegend New Member

Have you thought about putting in a few of call energies?

If you start with one you can attach it to your Piplup, use a supporter, do whatever, then rather than attack you can get 2 basics on your bench. After a few turns you would hopefully have out an Empoleon MD with a full bench for Surf Together pwnage.

18. mca3

mca3 New Member

I played 3 DIfferent decks today,( Scizor, Empostar, and Eeveeloutions) and won ALL 3! I just seem to have Great Luck with this deck, it Seriously works!!!

19. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

i call shenanigans or they were just poorly built decks.

20. mca3

mca3 New Member

No, I just think this deck is WELL built, in MY opinion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.