Quiznos and strange creatures

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Dek, Feb 15, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dek

Dek New Member

My Tech Drawing teacher is creeped out by them, BanginBox loves them as much as I do, and my Mom laughs a lot everytime i do my impression of them. If you dont what im talking about by now, im talking about the hamsters that are in Quiznos new advertisement campaign. When i first saw these thing, i was laughing histerically. A few weeks later, im still laughing at them histerically. These things look so weird and creepy, but when you give them a guitar, a poor singing voice, and very strange lyrics talking about Quiznos, it starts to become a very funny thing. At first, i thought this was just a Super Bowl commercial, but then i realzed that the Super Bowl ended a few weeks ago. If i ever meet the guy that made this advertisement campaign, i would love to shake his hand.

But enough of my opinion. How about yours?

As always, no single word/phrase respones will help, as that will be called SPAM. No arguing and fighting. After all, its a commercial we're talking about :lol:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2004
  2. Charizard19190

Charizard19190 New Member

That's vwery creepy. ANY COUPON WARKS! Just think one night.. you wake up....AND ONE'S STARING AT YOU!!!!!!!!!

3. kingkyle3

kingkyle3 New Member

Can you believe that they're suppose to be monkeys??? It's a very unusual commercial indeed.

4. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

I have never seen this commercial. What show(s) is it on during?

5. Baboon

Baboon New Member

Those commercials are awesome! They're just so stupid they're funny. From the first time they came on, we all laughed so hard... The whole bulging eyes thing and weird voice just come together to make a nice commercial. You do wonder what the creator of those "monkeys" was thinking... @_@

6. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Man,those things are so wrong.They are supposed to be monkeys...0-o

I think the joke is on America.Presumably(I could be wrong) but I believe they were developed by a French person and Quizno`s bought the rights to it.Guess the French got us back in the end...;)

Stoopid Amerikans! :p

`Sensei

7. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

I thought America was a joke on America.

Anyway, I think this ad goes past hilarious, then past my singing, then into the not funny and very annoying range. I really just cannot stand it.

8. England, Actually. ;)

http://www.rathergood.com

This would be an example of the 'Spongemonkeys'. http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

I've been going there for quite a while, I was rather surprised to see them in a commercial. Take care in visiting that website, it's very... strange. And questionable.

Those Crazy English...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2004
  9. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

What is bad my league can't stop singing that crazy song!

10. MoonGem

MoonGem New Member

They look like those ever elusive Chupicabras, don't you think?

11. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

They look like hamsters more than monkey's to me.

12. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

MHZ,I stand corrected. :eek:

My gf had told me that she heard it was a French person,but I guess not,huh?;) So,it turns out it was a UK thing...I`ll bet `Pro and `Poke were behind it.It`s a consprechy I tell ya! :p ;)

`Sensei

13. White Gryphon

White Gryphon New Member

I kinda figured it was the same guy, and I also wonder if he's the same guy who does the VH1 kittens (Ch-ch-chakka Khan!). Maybe we could pay him to do a Pokemon version. "We like de Flygooooon! Because eet ees gooood tooo us!"