Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

R/S Gift Certificates-anyone have their's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegy

Okay, I won that R/S Challenge event in Ohio on August 10th and I STILL don't have my gift certificate. Does it take a while to ship or do I have to contact some people?

I so want my Gameboy SP.

Was it the $200 gift certfifcate for Pokemon.com?

If so, PM me, and I can give you details on how to go about obtaining yours if you had won it.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

Gift Certificates

In Arizona we were given the Certificates on the spot. After winning the 15+ Tourney I was handed my prize right then and there

Stegy said:
Okay, I won that R/S Challenge event in Ohio on August 10th and I STILL don't have my gift certificate. Does it take a while to ship or do I have to contact some people?

I so want my Gameboy SP.

There have been a number of snafus with the issuance of these certificates.

Please, contact us at [email protected] and we'll try to get this resolved for you asap.

We definitely want you to have your prizes!!!

Thanks,
Prof. Dav

Professor Dav said:
There have been a number of snafus with the issuance of these certificates.

Please, contact us at [email protected] and we'll try to get this resolved for you asap.

We definitely want you to have your prizes!!!

Thanks,
Prof. Dav
Hmm. that doesn't sound good if winners didn't get their prizes fairly. Guess it won't be long now before a suspension list is up.

Last edited:
mysterioustrainer said:
Hmm. that doesn't sound good if winners didn't get their prizes fairly. Guess it won't be long now before a suspension list is up.

This has NOTHING to do with our organizers, it was a logistical snafu on our end.

Thanks,
Prof. Dav

Hmm. Does using the word "snafu" count as trying to get around the auto-censor.... ;)

Situation
Normal -
All
Fouled
Up

Unless you know of another meaning, 'Pop? :D

Edited: I'd be more concerned with the Prof's posting duplicate topics than his trying to work around the auto censor - looks like he wants to get that post count up!....:lol:

Last edited:
I know I'm a little off topic, but how long does it take until the certificate expires? I still have mine and I want to save it for when PokemonCenter.com lowers some of the prices of their merchandise or gets in better stuff.

Also, are there going to be certificates for the EX Dragon tournies?

The certificate lasts for 1 year from the date you got it.

I used mine a few weeks ago, and got some awesome stuff. (Still trying to find somewhere who will trade a Cobalt GBASP for a Flame one...)

I won't have certificates for the Dragons Prerelease, as it will be sturctured much like the Sandstorm Prerelease.

I had the ones for the R&S Challenge to hand out that day of the tournament, but ours was a little bit later in the month. I know all the players that got one used it less then a week after getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back