R/S Gift Certificates-anyone have their's?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Stegy, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stegy

Stegy New Member

Okay, I won that R/S Challenge event in Ohio on August 10th and I STILL don't have my gift certificate. Does it take a while to ship or do I have to contact some people?

I so want my Gameboy SP.

2. LTEDDYBEAR

LTEDDYBEAR New Member

Where in Ohio Was it?

3. Skywolf1

Skywolf1 New Member

Was it the $200 gift certfifcate for Pokemon.com?

If so, PM me, and I can give you details on how to go about obtaining yours if you had won it.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

4. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Gift Certificates

In Arizona we were given the Certificates on the spot. After winning the 15+ Tourney I was handed my prize right then and there

5. Professor Dav

Professor Dav Master Trainer

There have been a number of snafus with the issuance of these certificates.

Please, contact us at Organizedplay@pokemon-tcg.com and we'll try to get this resolved for you asap.

We definitely want you to have your prizes!!!

Thanks,
    Prof. Dav

6. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Hmm. that doesn't sound good if winners didn't get their prizes fairly. Guess it won't be long now before a suspension list is up.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2003
  7. Professor Dav

Professor Dav Master Trainer

This has NOTHING to do with our organizers, it was a logistical snafu on our end.

Thanks,
    Prof. Dav

8. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Ohh. Sorry I guess I need to look up the word snafu so I won't overreactnext time. Sorry about that.

9. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Hmm. Does using the word "snafu" count as trying to get around the auto-censor.... ;)

10. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Situation
    Normal -
    All
    Fouled
    Up

Unless you know of another meaning, 'Pop? :D

Edited: I'd be more concerned with the Prof's posting duplicate topics than his trying to work around the auto censor - looks like he wants to get that post count up!....:lol:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2003
  11. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I know I'm a little off topic, but how long does it take until the certificate expires? I still have mine and I want to save it for when PokemonCenter.com lowers some of the prices of their merchandise or gets in better stuff.

Also, are there going to be certificates for the EX Dragon tournies?

12. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

The certificate lasts for 1 year from the date you got it.

I used mine a few weeks ago, and got some awesome stuff. (Still trying to find somewhere who will trade a Cobalt GBASP for a Flame one...)

I won't have certificates for the Dragons Prerelease, as it will be sturctured much like the Sandstorm Prerelease.

13. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

I had the ones for the R&S Challenge to hand out that day of the tournament, but ours was a little bit later in the month. I know all the players that got one used it less then a week after getting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.