Rabble rabble rabble

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by ElectricFlames, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricFlames

ElectricFlames New Member

What a pity, new deck, nobody to battle. What a tragedy, new evolutions of eevee, not enough money? What a catastrophic event: NOT ENOUGH ENERGYS FOR MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF FREAKING POKEMON IN MY DECK. So many problems, so little time. But mainly, I really need someone to practice battling with. Stupid Vancouver.

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Ehh, I think you need to relax >_>. :lol:

Well, just play people online. Problem solved since you can play people around the world! Use Redshark. I made a website a few months ago with all the downloads and information you'll need to get started playing online. You don't have the limits of real life with this software since you can build decks without the cards, then later in real life you can construct a deck that you find to be successful. I've done that! Here is my site: pokemonbattletower.co.nr

good luck and have fun.

Also look towards the later pages of this Pokegym thread to find some hamachi networks to join.

There are also thread right here in the RTC about little tournaments using Redshark!

3. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

This post doesn't really make sense. And what I did understand wasn't really conducive to any real discussion. Is this just a complaint or sour grapes thread? Either way I don't think this should be open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.