Raiku/Blissey...has some work to do

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Jane, Apr 25, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane

Jane Member

So I played my own little version of Skittles for Regionals but surprisingly got immediately bored with it soon after. Next day I was flipping through my binder and decided to try this out. The next saturday I brought it and my friend there totally changed half the deck and it would be so great if it could work...maybe. I DO KNOW IT CAN'T beat GG unless they have a horrible start...

3 Pachirisu
    3 Raiku SW
    2 Skitty PK
    2 Delcatty PK
    2 Mantine (power circulation)
    3 Happiny
    3 Chansey
    3 Blissey

Trainers--Yes this is the main problem section I believe
    2 Rare Candies (WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE THESE HERE??)
    1 Night Maitenence
    1 Proffesor Oak's Visit
    1 Celio's Network
    2 SSU
    1 Team Galactic's Mars
    1 Roseanne's Research
    2 Bebe's Search
    4 Switch...
    1 Dusk Ball
    1 Felicity's
    1 TCG
    1 Master Ball
    1 PokeNav

19 Electric Energy

Sooo..Pach for happiny, raiku, mantine, skitty (unless you already have one) and grab the second mantine if its there. Load up Raiku, discard energy cards via Energy draw, Power Circulation to get them ontop of deck, pokenav if you can to stick a energy on top, then Thunder Climb, attach energies to Blissey. Kind Egg whenever you need to.

Not really able to get a delcatty out...like ever. so I end up somehow pulling off a couple wins at the league by discarding via felicity's/retreat costs/KO's which is probably why I haven't scrapped it yet...:thumb:

2. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

first of take happiny out cuz you want bliss out faster and happiny hurts and slows bliss down,
    and for trainers do
    4 celios
    or 3 celios and two bebes
    felicitys or tv reporter
    2 roseannes
    1 holon mentor
    1 warp
    2 night maintanence
    and what ever balls like dusk quick master heck even great ball will work out.
    2 pokenavs
    2 pokedex
    so figure out what you have and work around with it and definetly take out the 4 switch

and huge advice just run banette or absol bliss or even dbw just dont do electric
    also you need 3 boost for bliss.

3. orangematt

orangematt New Member

Pokemon 21
    3 Pachirisu GE
    2 Raikou SW
    2 Skitty PK
    2 Delcatty PK
    2 Eevee MD
    2 Leafeon MD
    2 Leafeon LVX MD
    3 Chansey MT
    3 Blissey MT

Trainers 21
    2 Rosanne's
    3 Celio's
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 SSU
    2 Warp Point
    1 H. Mentor
    4 Potion
    3 TVR
    2 Felicity's

Energy 17
    11 :lightning
    4 :grass:
    2 Holon GL/Multi

I threw in Leafeon LVX because I thought 1) It would help power up Blissey faster and 2) You can use it on Raikou for a damage spread. I messed a little with the Trainer line, trying to make it more consistant. You never really want to run a lot of "one of"s. I even thought of trashing the Delcatty line entirely, but eh... it's about to be rotated out, so get some play from it before it goes. I like it in Blissey decks, anyway. Holon GL to utilize either of the bonuses - some people have been teching Jirachi EX and Flygon EX d isn't completely out of the arena. It never hurts to have Blissey immune to Special Conditions either.

Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.