Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Raleigh, NC EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua Pre-Release

Feraligatr

A month to go before the first Nintendo Pre-Release in Raleigh, NC!!! :D Please see details below. Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]. Also to aid me in getting an idea of attendance everyone who pre-registers before the event will get a booster pack (this is in addition to the regular prize support) the day of the event. Email me with your POP ID and age or let me know if you don't have a POP ID and I will provide one for you. Please let me know what side events you would like to see too. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

1022 Ryan Rd
Cary, NC
919-469-6656

Date
Sun, March 7

Registration Time
12:00am - 1:00pm

Start Time
1:00pm

Entry Fee
$15

Format
Limited/Sealed
Everyone gets 6 booster packs to build a 40 card deck (including energy that will be supplied at the event).

Prizes (per age group - 10 & Under, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 36 Booster Packs
2nd - 18 Booster Packs
3rd thru 4th - 9 Booster Packs
5th thru 8th - 4 Booster Packs
9th and After - 1 Booster Pack

Side Events
TBD (possibly game boy, booster draft, modified, and/or unlimited)

4 weeks to go !!! Don't forget to pre-register to get an extra booster pack in addition to regular prize support.

2 weeks to go!!! There will be a GBA side event and I have sanctioned a booster draft, modified, and unlimited side events.

Pre-Release this coming Sunday. Not too late to pre-register if you haven't yet. Can't wait to see everyone there !!!

Three days to go!!! Got everything and the Promo card looks cool !!! Don't forget to bring your GBA's with Ruby/Sapphire if you have them (link cables provided). We will have a GBA side event with no entry fee and booster packs for prizes. :D

Back