Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rankings Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do u click to find them? do they show a list of ALL the players? or just individual rankings? because I've always been able to see my individual ranking, but I'm not sure if that is what U are referring to...

-MuD

The only thing I could find on the PUI site was the individual ranking, where you sign in with your POP Id and password. You can only see your own ranking though, and like Mudkip, I was never aware of a time when that feature wasn't working. Are we missing something here, or are you referring to the individual ranking?

BDS

yeah he is not real, it should be reported to Nintendo. and the players using that name should be banned from POP

coughbkminniscough

-MuD

he obv made that name so he could play in his tournies

wow wasnt he smart, he mighta gotten away with it if he actually used a real name =/

GymLeaderPhil said:
Naught Reeul... is NOT REAL =/

Gah, take him off.
-Phil

"Naught Reeul" and all of the tournaments he has played in should be invalidated (and removed) because of tournament falsification.

His whole existence should be removed from the rankings database because it will affect the rankings of the top16 players who are trying to be awarded invites to worlds.

I have already sent an email to [email protected] about this matter and i encourage everyone else to do the same.

Last edited:
*tries to find his name in the "Limited" category*

Wohoo! I'm all the way on page 119! (of 196 when sorting 10 per page)

*sees other people in Utah*

Woah.. Lots of us are rated 146 Nationally...

*keeps seeing other Utah names he doesn't recognize*

Who are these people???

wait..so since im ranked 10th, ill get an invite to worlds? WOOT :D

and im 43rd world wide, im satisfied :) ...wait, it says im 43rd, but on the list it says im 12th?

what the heck? im confused

Last edited:
if you look here you will see another fake pop id "mr bye", made by bk minnis.

Players who get bye's in tournaments should not get ratings points for their "free win". by having them win againts the fake pop id, "mr bye", it screws up the whole ratings/rankings system for everyone else.

do all of bk minnis's tournaments contain fake pop ids? if so, this is hurting the whole integrity of the ratings/rankings system.

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:

and im 43rd world wide, im satisfied :) ...wait, it says im 43rd, but on the list it says im 12th?

Okay, I'm not sure on this, but this is how it looks like it's working...

Assuming you're looking at the Top 10 in Modified rankings, the system will list The Top 10 in Modified ranking, and their ratings. Although if you click on the players name, it'll show you the player's "Global" ranking and ratings, which as far as I can tell are the player's Modified, Unlimited, and Limited ratings, all combined into one rating. That's a guess though, so don't quote me, it's only how it looks to me. Anyway, for Worlds invitations, I believe Nintendo is looking at the Modified rankings only, so if you're ranked 12th Globally in Modified rankings, you'll get invited.

What I don't like is that if multiple players have the same rating, the system gives them all the same ranking number, but doesn't bump down the next player. So it's something like:

1. Tom Smith
2. Bob Smith
2. Bill Smith
2. Mike Smith
3.Tim Smith

Whereas in that example "Tim Smith" should be 5th...

I just hate that this sytem is telling me that I'm ranked 74th, when there are actually 127 people ranked higher than me... =/

That's your ranking in limited. We need some light shed on why it shows your sealed ranking only, though.

TrEkIeV said:
do all of bk minnis's tournaments contain fake pop ids? if so, this is hurting the whole integrity of the ratings/rankings system.

Most. Clearly he should have no position as Tournament Organizer ever again. From the looks of things, it seems PUI has stopped him from doing so.
-Phil

the invites for the Top 16 for Worlds will be given to the Top 16 globally ranked, not only to the U.S

-MuD

My ranking reflects only one tourney I have played in. I've won more than one prerelease going back to Sandstorm, and they're not there. I've played in 2 Sandstorm, 2 Dragon, and now 2 TA/TM prereleases under 3 different TO's. Only one of the Sandstorm tourneys is there.

Some premier tourneys those are turning out to be...

Oh, and I'm sure that 'Death Lord' is a real person. :rolleyes: I'm betting there are quite a few fake names in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back