Rankings

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by TheGame, Jan 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGame

TheGame New Member

Does anybody have any idea exactly how the new ranking system works? My son ( PokePup ) Shaun is apparently ranked no.1 in the Country (UK) whereas the other players that he plays with in our league are ranked in the State box but not in the Country box even though we dont have States in the UK !! I assume this is a mistake and should be in the Country box and NOT in the State box! Any ideas??

2. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Like we have said already Martin the Rankings are meaningless at the moment, the whole system is screwed and since we can't even upload results at the moment worthless.

Another PUI success then like the tournament software....

The problems with State/Country/etc are basically down to PUI ignoring or pleas not to forget the rest of the world when designing these things. We were added as an after thought and they took no account of having non-us based players by providing a Non-US or Other box... there is a blank and that is what I have used but we do know some of our players are down in US states as that was all we could do.

3. TheGame

TheGame New Member

Methinks the old DCI system was far superior! Shame they cant pay royalties and use that system! Guess there's no chance of that after the bitter court battle! Ah well just have to plod on with what we've got!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.