Rare Candy and Wally first turn of game allowed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rainbowgym, Feb 25, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

What can I do to a judge which allows players to use Rare Candy and Wally's training to use in the first turn of the game?

And he don't want to look at our print of the Comp ex.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2004
  2. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Report him to POP if he runs any sanctioned events.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2004
  3. marril2k

marril2k Member

If your playing in a match and this would arise and you call over someone who isn't the head judge, you can appeal to the Head Judge, kinda like the player's right... as sted in the floor rules:

Also, as SteveP said, report them into Pokemon Organized Play. Hope this helps,

-marril

4. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

But what if this guy is made headjudge at the National distributors event and on their request.

There is no way we can do anything on wrong taken decissions by this guy and he will take wrong (very wrong) decissions. All players who come to his events know that he is ruling everything in a way so his son wins.
    Players from there are complaining to me about that, but I can't do a thing about it.
    POP only answers this kind of questions if they like to.

I will post also these kind of issues in the international feedback topic which is started, but it makes me so tired to work this way.

This guy also don't allows to let you put more than 4 copies of a card in your deck when you play sealed deck or booster draft.
    He did let people add their own darkness and metals because he found those cards were basics.

That last one we could convince him that metal and darkness are no basics, but the other things.......

Last edited: Feb 26, 2004
  5. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

rainbowGym. YOU can do absolutely nothing other than report the offense. POP *should* take it very seriously.

Since the relationship between you and your distributor is already strained I would suggest that you get signed testimony from others who also believe that this particular judge is failing to be impartial.

Is this guy the TO for the pre-release in Netherlands on the 6th march?