Stats are:
HP: 414
Attack: 348
Defense: 236
Special Attack: 270
Special Defense: 265
Speed: 244
Fairy Aura

vaporeon/Benzo, I have edited it for you now, friends. I also don't have a team for this online. I am considering putting this in the lead, but I figure in-game would use this first plus Mega Aggron, Malamar, Goodra, Delphox, and finally, Trevenant.

Last edited:
Its going to be hard to suggest anything without the EV's and IV's if you happen to know them. The nature is good to know as well.

It would also help to know what the other Pokémon on your team are. This will make it easier to know where Xerny fits in.

ok-

For a lead, I suggest this:

Geomancy - this can set up if you think you have the chance too.
Thunderbolt - accuracy is better over Thunder. If you set up 1 Geo, this will hit even harder and without the chance to miss, plus possible paralysis.
Thunder wave- If your lead, you can status and set up. T-waving could be a nice disruption towards something you think you can T-wave first, then set up a Geomancy. Also, if you encounter a "problematic" Pokémon- disable it to keep your lead still in check. After 1 Geomancy, they might switch out depending if you geo first or disable them.
Focus Blast- even though it is an accuracy concern- better then getting walled.

ok-

For a lead, I suggest this:

Geomancy - this can set up if you think you have the chance too.
Thunderbolt - accuracy is better over Thunder. If you set up 1 Geo, this will hit even harder and without the chance to miss, plus possible paralysis.
Thunder wave- If your lead, you can status and set up. T-waving could be a nice disruption towards something you think you can T-wave first, then set up a Geomancy. Also, if you encounter a "problematic" Pokémon- disable it to keep your lead still in check. After 1 Geomancy, they might switch out depending if you geo first or disable them.
Focus Blast- even though it is an accuracy concern- better then getting walled.

I'll use this set. I won't have any problems using that set.

Back