Rate my Xerneas's set

Discussion in 'Single Pokemon Strategy' started by Trainer2000, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Trainer2000

Trainer2000 New Member

Power Herb is the item
    Geomancy
    Moonblast
    Thunder
    Focus blast
    Nature: Careful
    Stats are:
    HP: 414
    Attack: 348
    Defense: 236
    Special Attack: 270
    Special Defense: 265
    Speed: 244
    Fairy Aura

vaporeon/Benzo, I have edited it for you now, friends. I also don't have a team for this online. I am considering putting this in the lead, but I figure in-game would use this first plus Mega Aggron, Malamar, Goodra, Delphox, and finally, Trevenant.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  2. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

Its going to be hard to suggest anything without the EV's and IV's if you happen to know them. The nature is good to know as well.

3. Benzo

Benzo Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator

It would also help to know what the other Pokémon on your team are. This will make it easier to know where Xerny fits in.

4. Trainer2000

Trainer2000 New Member

Ok, there you go, friends.=)

5. Benzo

Benzo Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator

ok-

For a lead, I suggest this:

Geomancy - this can set up if you think you have the chance too.
    Thunderbolt - accuracy is better over Thunder. If you set up 1 Geo, this will hit even harder and without the chance to miss, plus possible paralysis.
    Thunder wave- If your lead, you can status and set up. T-waving could be a nice disruption towards something you think you can T-wave first, then set up a Geomancy. Also, if you encounter a "problematic" Pokémon- disable it to keep your lead still in check. After 1 Geomancy, they might switch out depending if you geo first or disable them.
    Focus Blast- even though it is an accuracy concern- better then getting walled.

6. Trainer2000

Trainer2000 New Member

I'll use this set. I won't have any problems using that set.