Rate This Kyogre Move Set

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by SMARIANO297, Sep 12, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. SMARIANO297

SMARIANO297 New Member

Please Rate This Kyogre Move Set
    1.thunder
    2.water Spout
    3.ice Beam
    4.calm Mind
    Please I Need Some Help Please Write Back

2. Rep13

Rep13 New Member

Your Kyogre moveset is almost the same as mine, except I use Surf in place of Water Spout. Water Spout can't be counted on all the time due to its low PP and the fact the Kyogre's health isn't always going to be high. So if I were you I would change it, other than that I see no problems.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2003
  3. SMARIANO297

SMARIANO297 New Member

Water Spout Is Way Better Than Hydro Pump Because W.s. Has 100 Accuracy And H.p. Has Like 80 So I Would Keep. Also It Is The Only Water Move He Knows So Hey

W/b

4. Rep13

Rep13 New Member

I didn't really advise you to use Hydro Pump, I advised you to use Surf.

5. SMARIANO297

SMARIANO297 New Member

The Thing Is I Don't Need To Teach Hiim Surf Beacause My Mudsplash(knows It) But Anyway Thanks For The Suggestion. :d :d

6. Surf is still a WICKED move in battles, as far as I can remember.

7. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

aight... unlike my TCG abilities, my GB game abilities are endless... The move set you pick depends on what kind of style you play like. If you play with a balanced team, focus kyogre's abilities on his type, a move set like this:

Body slam
    Water Spout
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Pump(can be subsituted w/ surf)

If you are doing a single pokemon thats overpowered strategy, your move list has to fit 2 requirements:
    1) the pp total must be at least 40
    2) the attacks have to be varied enough so you will have little to no trouble taking down your oppoments.
    Thunder - Great damage and has 100% accuracy in the rain which is always because of kyogres drizzle ability. A+
    Water Spout - Because Kyogre is going to be much higher than your oppoments pokemon, level wise, water spout will function quite well, and knock out the toughest of enemies with ease. Also hits both targets in team battles.
    A
    Ice Beam - Deals with dragons very well, but otherwise is a sub-par move for dealing with types that arent weakened by it. B
    Calm Mind - Don't get me wrong-calm mind is a GREAT technique, but if he is going to be your powerhouse, calm mind is a pp sucker and will greatly weaken water spouts damage when you think about it. C-

I would Replace Calm mind with either a normal-type move or even a OHKO move.