Rati-fate(SW included)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dr. Mason, Oct 27, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Basically a speed.dec.

Feeling Lucky? This deck is for you adventurous types.

http://www.pokebeach.com/ <- Scans here.

Pokemon 19

3-3 Raticate SW
    3-3 Weavile SW
    3 Absol SW
    4 Sableye SW

Trainers 30

2 Holon Mentor
    2 Castaway
    3 Energy Search
    3 Buffer Piece
    4 Quick Ball
    4 Potion
    3 Celio's Network
    4 Professor Oak's Visit
    4 Pluspower

Energy

4 Special Dark
    7 Basic Dark

Win against Mario is hard but the deck is beginning to wane anyway.

Start with Sableye to nab Quick Balls, Energy Search, Potions, etc.(18 trainers in this deck) Perfect against Blissey with its color less resistance and no weakness.

You should have Raticate by turn two or three. Attach dark and pick your attack as you need to, based on how lucky you think you are. If you have no Raticate ready when one gets knocked out, lay Absol and Raid then Baleful Wind for a few turns to stall. Use weavile for more disruption/ powering up pokes/ makign Raticate dark type.

You can play Cessation if you like but it hurts your dark engage so watch out.

So, what do you guys think?

2. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Potion, Quick Ball, ENERGY SEARCH?????? :nonono:

3. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Because I have low HP pokemon, and Sableye can SEARCH THEM.

This means I can geyt asy many as 4 pokemon, or 3 energies,, 80 damage of heal, 60 damage in buffer from a single move. It's great.

4. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

INSTRESTINg DECK MAY WANT TO PUT in some night maintiences or time space distortions tsd to get back pokemon.

5. Aggy&Co.

Aggy&Co. Member

would Absol Ex be a nice tech in here? I think you could abuse it's power. I would deffinitly have a TSD or Night Mtce as well as I would bet you will run out of pokes and need to recycle something

6. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Since I don't snipe, I don't know. Maybe maybe not.

Night maintenance yeah I might stick two in, thanks.

7. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

Thought about it. I would run it without Sableye. Max out Absol. Trainer line needs some work too. No Energy Search and No Potion. Also it could use a couple more energy. I know you have a couple cards to get energy, but if you have say a rattata start and you need energy, you want to have a better chance of at least having 1.

8. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

I feel like without Sableye it would be weaker.Those potions keep me alive, and since the attack can grab energys earch, I have a way to get energy.

9. lolganium

lolganium New Member

i think i love this deck as well, i also saw this combo. but you need to decide: sabley or absol?
    and you could venture away from the set and try hp sableye, it's actually quite good

this is an 'off the top of my head' list

pokemon 18
    4 sableye/absol/sableye hp
    4 rattata
    4 raticate
    3 sneazel
    3 weavile

thrainers 28
    3 mentor (turn 1)
    4 galactics mars
    3 TGW
    4 pokedex
    3 masterball
    3 great ball
    3 celio
    3 windstorm
    2 night maintenance/TSD (TSD>NM)

energy 14
    10 dark
    4 DarK

like i said, this is a quick thrown together list, took 2 minutes.
    enjoy this deck :thumb:

10. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Sableye HP IS disruptive, but I feel like Absol is better for that.

11. lolganium

lolganium New Member

play absol then, but no sableye, choose the most useful

12. Alazor

Alazor Active Member

Play Sableye and 4 ER 2, it'll be fun! also if you had 4 pluspower and 4 stength charm in your deck you can add up a lot of extra damage when you need it.

13. lolganium

lolganium New Member

the new sableye has opened unlimited right up! if the opponent uses one, guess what...lass. if you use one your hand could quickly become; 1 goop gas, 4 rocket's sneak attack, 1 prof. oak.

sweet

14. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Tested last night, need to put in some more pokemon search. Stuck in some master ball, exchanged Holon Mentor for Roseanne's Research.

15. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

My friend made this deck along time ago when the set scans came out.. Try running 3-3 weavile 4-4 cate 2-2 darkria(when it comes out) The energy is way to little should be a VERY least be running 15 and if the deck is baased around speed take out potions... (garbage) buffer peaces are optional... 3 rossenas thingy over mentor. (cause u run little enrgy) Oh and you could probaly find something better then absol.. i mean it doesnt really do any thing for this deck, discarding one card really isnt going to affect your oppent much especialy if there drawing like they should be.

16. lolganium

lolganium New Member

discrding a card from the opponents hand is always game changing. aginst the opponent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.