Rayquaza gold star

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Jetgold, Mar 15, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Jetgold

Jetgold New Member

I have a Rayquaza Gold Star
    How much is it worth?
    And is his trade worth it

A: Rayquaza Gold Star
    B:
    Rayquaza Lv X promo
    Dialga Lv X promo
    Scyther ex
    Garchomp Lv X
    Salamance reverse holo 120 damage
    Suicune holo
    Celebi holo
    Darkrai
    Gliscor holo
    Other alright stuff

2. Mac Sting

Mac Sting New Member

In my opinion, I'd keep the Rayquaza star. Everything you're getting is either out or is going out, and will not be worth a whole lot near future, while Rayquaza star is harder to find and is worth a lot more. Since it's harder to get then all those, the price is higher then those.

I heard some people buy stars for over $50 if that helps. I know they're up there.

3. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

Rayquaza * is worth $60+. Whoever is trading the Rayquaza is getting jacked. All that stuff is total junk, combined it's maybe worth $18, less than one third of the Rayquaza.

If it helps, I generally am willing to offer two Gengar Primes for a Rayquaza, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade bundles of metagame stuff for one. I know what I'm doing, and I'm comfortable with it. It's a very, very rare card.

4. bradtb13

bradtb13 New Member

rayquaza is not sixty, its around 40. sure you can buy one for 60 if your impatient but you can also buy a gengar prime for 60 as well. yea this deal is a total rip off though

5. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

Interested in selling me a mint Quaza * for $40, or finding a place where I can get one at that price? TnT is sold out, IIRC.