rayquaza, is it coming in MD?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by doppelganger, Apr 13, 2008.

1. doppelganger

doppelganger New Member

will rayquaza (the 150 dmg one) be released in MD? does anyone know

2. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

No-one "knows". Some, including a moderator of a popular pokémon forum think DP Majestic Dawn will include some DP5 cards, others such as some members (including myself) here are adamant no DP5 (including the Rayquaza) will not be included.

3. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Our Secret Wonders had cards from Japan's DP4 starter decks (Electivire and Magmortar, hello. Roserade was in there too, though no one cared about that)

It's thus quite likely that if we see any DP5 cards in MD, it'll be from the starter decks. Rayquaza isn't in the Japanese starter decks, and is thus unlikely to be released yet.

Of course, this could be totally wrong. We got Gardevoir a set early for one thing... However, Gardevoir had an evolution line in common with cards already in the set. Ray's got no ties to anything in DP4 or 5 :/

4. NidoPrince

NidoPrince New Member

I would like to see it, and you never know with the way cards are being released, but I hope that Ray is in this next set... I've something up my sleeve...

BTW, Rai,

Trio, Trio, Trio...

5. doppelganger

doppelganger New Member

yeah ive got something 'up my sleeve' for this as well.

6. flariados

flariados New Member

I hope tentacruel en Lanturn come out.

7. Luxatos

Luxatos <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Relicanth had no ties to anything in Great Encounters, either, so that's not necessarily indicative of a card's presence or absence from the English set. But I think it is very unlikely for Rayquaza to be in Majestic Dawn.

8. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

MD has about 100 cards, and according to the tradition.... our guess-list is almost full.

Prob not.