Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rayquaza

dude, did u ever catch one of the legenday birds? (moltres, zapdos, articuno, lugia, ho-oh)
its in some tower near pacificlog town to the right of it. (get the stategy guide fool)
its not hard, it is time consuming however.
put him to sleep and get him down to the lowest hp u can, then use ultra balls and timer balls, thats what i did. took me a while tho, same with latias. Good Luck :D

Last edited:
Level up a Shedinja, and have a Pokemon having high defense and resistance to flying type attack.
Rayquaza only use fly (Flying), Extreme speed (Normal), Rest, and Outrage (Dragon). Shedinja's Wonder guard will help on most of the attacks. Use Confuse Ray to confuse Rayquaza and use Double Team to reduce the pobability of a direct hit form fly. If the fly succeeds in first, switch the Wall pokemon and take damage, then switch back and heal. Use Fury Cutter or Fury Swipe or any attack does damage to make more turns on the Rest. If Rayquaza started to use Struggle, use other Pokemon to lower its HP. After many turns, use Timer Ball for catch.
For Latios/Latias is easier since the only attack can affect Shedinja is Charm.

=-->1-{Ot(V)uStld<--= , Rayquaza isnt to the left of pacificlog town :lol:

how do I catch a rayquaza? A. weaken it, sleep/freeze it catch it with a Nest Ball if your pokemons levels are higher than Rayqaza. Hey, Im gonna do that Right now! *walks to the game boy and plays it*

where is it? A. To the right of Pacificlog town (you need 2 beet the eeleet 4 2 get there)

what is it weak to? A. Ice and dragon. U should use Salamence/Kyogre to weaken it.

do I need master ball? A. No. you should catch it with a timer/nest ball.

correct me if im rong.

Last edited:
I prefer Para to sleep, I hate having to re-sleep it every few turns... other than that, weaken it done to dark red, and use Ultra Balls, or the heavy balls or whatever and keep chunking them..... thats all there is to it....

Do you need Master Ball, no, but it is a million times easier with one....

Back