Read and let me know what is not clear about this emails

Discussion in 'Professor Forum' started by Rainbowgym, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Due to supposed misunderstandings I like more people to read our "conversation" with PUI and let us know if it's not clear what we mean.
    More will follow but I will do it step by step, watch the dates please.
    It's going to be a long journy.

This one was send on september 3th 2004.

This came in return in a few hours.
    We replied
    Dave answered
    I replied
    Answer
    So this conversation ended september 6th.
    Any comments??

to be continued.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

THis is what I am understanding. You and 3 other tournament organizers are having problems with your national distributor. They do things you don't like.

Now, are you trying to somehow hold sanction tournaments like city championships and pre-releases without having to communicate with your national distributor?

But it seems that you and your three friends have given up your TO status because you have nothing to lose.

Did Dave ever send any reply to the email itself, like with answers or suggestions? All it looks like to me is him replying that he has recieved the message four times. I don't see any answers to your questions or any suggestions on how to fix your problems.

Has Dave sent you any emails since then regarding the issues in the first email you sent him?

3. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

In time Prime in time, I need more responces than I will answer.
    This is going to be a long long journy.

One question I will answer, the next email we got came from Jarrod Nack on September 28.

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Let's not post any messages from PUI.
    The ones above from Dave don't contain any private info, so I won't delete them, but PokeGym staff will delete any private communication printed without agreement from the sender.

You are, of course, free to post your own messages.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  5. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Pop- As far as I know there is no private info in each mail I have recieved concerning this.
    They only way to clear up some things is to post complete mails, not parts of it or things like : in the mail they stated this.

The whole issue is about reading and understanding in the complete perspective.
    Therefor complete mails are needed, not part of it.
    Because that is how we ended up in the situation we are now.

6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Regardless, it's a PokeGym boards' rule.

7. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

However I think you could post the message in the email without the email..

Hope that makes sense?? So if the response from PUI was "The Distributor Cannot FAIL your are Disrupting our programme shut up or else" or "Yes we acknowledge the problem we are trying to address it with the distributor within the confines of our contracts" you could say that was what was in the email without printing it we could then PM/email you if we wished to see the evidence behind the statements.

That way you would not break board rules.

I do hope everyone puts their English is not my native language hat on when they read RainbowGyms posts you need to take time over them and read them more than once to make sure you get the message :)

BTW PM or email anything you want an opinion on, I am more than happy to help a fellow Professional :)

8. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Ben didn't we go through this don't post anything from official emails earlier this year? The result was that either Dave or Jarrod did acknowledge that we could post the contents from POP emails unless specifically requested not to. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

9. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Don't recall that.
    If you can find that, let me know.

10. TheGame

TheGame New Member

Ummm.... I dont know, but this seems like gagging information that all Profs, TO's, GL's etc should really know about! Sorry to play devil's advocate but this seems wrong! If one of our fellow Profs has been wronged by either PUI or the local distributor then the international profs will want to know so we can see exactly how Lia has been treated!

11. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

The policy has nothing to do with PUI.
    It is a general policy that communication that was made privately will not be made public on these boards without the consent of those involved.

It doesn't matter if those communications came from PUI, a PTO, a Professor, a regular member, or, for that matter, someone that has never heard of the PokeGym.

We respect people's privacy. Period.

12. TheGame

TheGame New Member

Oh well..... Lia, if you'd like to, please IM me as I'd like to know how PUI handle this sort of "crisis". Thanks