Really need to trade ASAP-need Flygon Delta ex,Raquazza ex delta and holon castform

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by kd0220437, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kd0220437

kd0220437 New Member

Revised trade for
    2xFlygon Ex delta
    1xRayquazza Ex Delta:
    1xHolon Castform

Preferably I would like to get them all from one person but I will trade with multiple people. Just let me know what you need if I don't have it listed and I will see what I can do. I really need these cards for this weekend. Would like it if we can send the cards ASAP THANKS!!!

Rules:
    1) I will send first, but really I count on you to send them same day as the deal being made.
    2) I really try to only trade for mint to nmnt cards, really nothing else(not always the case but you know).
    3) No Ripping off, and if you do, so help me, I will use your mailing address to my advantage, if you catch my drift :biggrin:!!
    4) Have fun, and I don't want to worry about rule 3 thanks!!!

Have:

1xLUCARIO LVX
    3xAbsol ex
    1xAltaria ex
    1xCharizard *
    1xLatios Ex delta
    1xLatias Ex delta
    1xSalamence Ex
    1xTortera lvx

I also have mannnnyyyy other holos from MT,DP,some PK, CG,some HP, and DF. Pleae let me know I really need to get them by this Saturday if you can help me much obliged THANKS!!

2. Jason

Jason New Member

lucario x and TG Wager for my flygon ex delta and a holon castform rev foil?

3. kd0220437

kd0220437 New Member

just want to make sure that you mean flygon the psychic delta species?

4. Jason

Jason New Member

i said flygon ex delta which means the psychic dragon frontier one

5. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

My Flygon Ex DF, Holon Castfrom for Lucario Lv. X, LMK

6. fchangus2

fchangus2 New Member

I have all of your needs, I need MT blissey, delcatty ex, and castaways. do you have any of them?

7. gallade

gallade New Member

Please do not offer cards to someone other than the thread starter as it is rude.

Thanks,pokemonmike

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.