really stressed anyone want to help me?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by glaceon_master, May 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glaceon_master

glaceon_master New Member

ok iam really stressed for BR's this weekend
    i battle my bro and i made his deck to be quick and my eevee's keep on getting clobbered v_v i've posted y deck here plenty of times and i dnt know what to do v_v

pokemon
    1 umbre
    4 eevee (call for family)
    1 leafeon LVX
    1 glaceon LVX
    2 leafeon
    2 glaceon
    1 claydol
    1 baltoy
    2 espeon
    2 vaporeon
    trainers
    4 night maint
    2 dusk
    3 quick ball
    2 lake boundary
    2 warp point
    3 team galactic's mars
    2 team galactic's wager
    3 celios net
    energy
    :grass:4
    :water:7
    :psychic:5
    3 DRE
    3 multi
    stragitie first of all get going with team galactics mars to whip out at least one card from their and so that i can atleast havea chance and plus i get to draw 2 cards =^_^=
    also do team galactics mars wagerincase i need more cards
    ok i know i've posted alot of my eevee decks its just i have till the 301st to get my deck done and i need to know if any of my changes would even work ya know? and yes i have tested all of the changes and still i have trouble drawing basic on my fisrt turn

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

We all want people to check out our deck threads, but we can't just make threads all over the place and link to it. Why not put a link to it in your signature, and then post (constructive) posts in threads? People will see your signature, see the link to your deck thread and maybe go look at it.

This isn't the way to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.