Red and Blue remakes, could it be?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

For the record, this one just made my day.

Just about 10 minutes ago, I was on gamespot and I found out that in Japan, they are remaking Pocket Monsters Red and Green for the GBA.

Since they turned out to be Pokemon Red and Blue in the US originally, does this mean that they could come out with the remake here too? I hope it does.

With the import, they'll have a lot more memory space available, so they'll probably expand it a bit too. I hope it has the Orange Islands, more trainers, and new secrets to unlock.

Does anyone have any info on this?

2. Cooltrainer Aaron

I guess it is true, judging by another thread I saw, but I hope we can get more info then just guesses soon.

3. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

/\///< wants his english green!!! NICK WANTS HIS MEWTWO ON Ru/Sa!!!! NICK WANTS BLASTOISE!!!!

I had my fun. Anyway, i'm really looking forward to this relaunch.

4. SailorClef

SailorClef New Member

orange islands?
    heh..
    that'll be the day...

5. Cooltrainer Aaron

is something wrong with orange islands? that's the only one the vid games haven't touched

6. ShadowOfTyranitar

ShadowOfTyranitar New Member

re

This is old news. It has been on Serebii for almost 2 weeks.

7. Cooltrainer Aaron

and it just so happens that I hadn't checked the vid game scene in over that much time. So I'm a little late to the party, I could still use some more info on it.

8. HypnosProjectHQ

HypnosProjectHQ New Member

It will be trading compatible with RS. Very cool!

9. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

The Orange Islands were just something the TV series invented until Johto was ready.