Red and Gold Version Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by DarkMewtwo, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

I need help with Gold and red version. First of all is there a battery inside the game cartridge. If so can it die? That also goes for Yugioh:Dark Duel Stories. Next, How do I ketch the three legendary beasts in gold. Also, Where is Lapras in gold? Also, How do I evolve Eevee into Espeon. These games are the American Versions only. I don't want tips that are for the other versions because then I get really confused. Well, I hope this topic will help me. Thanks! GW :thumb:

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

dont know about batteries, but yes, it is what saves the game data.....

You have to release them from the burned tower. once they are released, then you must "stumble" accross them in the wild. A way to track them is if you have seen them, you can track them with the Pokedex. Also, if you have someone who has caught them, they can mystery gift you (3 dogs should be in their party!), then battle the once a day trainer, and they will appear in the Dex

Lapras shows up only on Friday I belive, in a cave... dont remember which. But 1 shows up every Fri

Eevee evolves to Espeon and Umbreon by tameness. Giving it Haircuts, battling, giving it items, ect. The easiest way is to give it 10 of each vitamen, level up once and it will evolve. If you evolve it in the morning/day time, it will be an espeon, if you do it at night, it will be an Umbreon.

3. JLatuska

JLatuska New Member

I believe its in the dark cave that you catch lapras. Tho only on the lower level. ;)

4. Tonu

Tonu New Member

not dark cave.....union cave...

5. Dek

Dek New Member

As for batteries, in most game cartridges, there is a special battery in the cartridge that allows you to save any and all data. Yes, the battery can die, but it just means that you wont be able to save data anymore. It's kind of like playing a next-gen console game without a memory card.

6. JLatuska

JLatuska New Member

Ack...ya it is Union Cave. Got em mixed up..

7. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

Thanks! I appreciate your help! GW :thumb:

8. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

Does anyone know how to beat the 4 egyptians in Dark Duel Stories? I need to know so then I can beat Yami Yugi then use some code to duel Marik. LMK Thanks! GW :)

9. Dek

Dek New Member

I thought this was a POKEMON forum...

10. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

Ummm... Well there is a EDS topic so I mean I can ask question on quote" your favorite came" Also there is War Craft III topics. GW

11. mighteyenagrl443

mighteyenagrl443 New Member

help with espeon

how do you evolve an evee into an espeon?? i can answer that!! you have to gain it's trust and do most of it's battling in the morning, so it's not used to night!! also it has to be @ a high level. what level is your evee @ ?? then i'll tell you how much higher it should be!!!

xoxox

mighttina & poochy

Last edited: Aug 31, 2003
  12. dkates

dkates New Member

That's for Umbreon, mighteyenagrl. And it only matters whether it's day or night when the Evolution itself occurs -- nighttime =Umbreon, daytime = Espeon.

13. mighteyenagrl443

mighteyenagrl443 New Member

i no. i fixed it up.

mighttina*poochy

14. DarkMewtwo

DarkMewtwo New Member

thanks! Sorry I haven't gotten back in a while. Thanks! GW :)

15. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

NO: please do NOT excavate topics that are months old...especially for something like this, which is essentially spam...

Locking...

'mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.