Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Red dots on the trainer cards?

vermillian

Different trainers are going to have differet trainer point dot allowance? or what?

What's with the dots on the trainer cards. Rules speak nothing of this. They just say "take your trainer cards and put them face up in front of you". Hey, thanks!

Anyone know?

Anxiously awaiting next sets... right now, all I see is Murkrow, Spearthing, Meowths and Ho-Ohs...

Half a "dot" is 50 points, and a whole "dot" is 100 points. You cannot have more than 300 points worth of trainers. Also, at this time, you may not have more than 3 Trainers.

Half a "dot" is 50 points, and a whole "dot" is 100 points. You cannot have more than 300 points worth of trainers.
Where does it say that?

At my league, we play as a half dot is a half trainer card and a full dot is one trainer card. Therefore, you may have up to 6 cards, each a half dot, or as few as 3 cards, each a full dot.

The rules for what the dots stand for are in the quickstart guide. I can't find the rulings for the number of points allowed per game (a la 300 that a lot of people have mentioned).

The rulebook states 3 Trainer cards (during the set-up phase). The Quick Start describes the points for the cards, but doesn't specify how they'll be used for organized play. When there is a sanctioning system in place for tournaments, we'll announce how many points are allowed in a game.

Back