Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

red face paint Riachu EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectreon

Just wanted Riachu Ex in a deck. Got a second tin, soon to be third to complete it.... Here is the deck as stands....

3 Pichu (SS, quick power uppers)
3 Pika (2 tin, 1 Pika Bolt, will be 3 tin soon better stalling power)
3 Riachu EX
2 Wynaut
2 Wobs (Duh, SS)
2 Volbeat
2 Illumise

2 Lannettes Net Search
2 Lady Outing
3 Copy Cat (outta Oaks)
3 Bills Mainteince (no reporters, plus deck discards enough)
2 Fisherman
2 Town Volunteers
2 Fast Balls (only finds Riachu EX everytime!!)
3 Moo-moo (little healing, especially for emergency Pichu power boost)
2 Energy Recylce System (can get more energy in hand deck without being a supporter/flipping)
1 LP System (+10 to Riachu Line, Ill and Vol)
3 Warp Poimt (Switch plus forces your opponent to switch too, then 120 BOOOM)

10 :lightning
4:psychic:
3:grass:

Seem to be able to get Wynaut + Psy in 2 turns max. 2 Wynauts + 2 Net Search. He can get Chu's and Wobbers. Net Search allows me to put Pika and Wobbers in hand, so I can get rid of 2 damage from Pichu's energy power up. Ill and Vol allow me to max Net Search and Outing and worked with LPSystem, plus add status like Poison, Sleep, Confused without a flip (basically, you actually get Poiosn/Confusion or Sleep depending on Heads/Tails) plus adds Fighting protection. Some/few Fighting is weak to Grass, and Ill has resistance to Fight (and Dark) while Vol is in play. Vol also gets free retreat while Ill is in play btw.

Prolly will drop Ill and Vol. They are nice, but 60hp doesnt cut it well. Thinking of just droping to 4/4 Wynaut/Wobbers. Drop one more G for a P (Lady can still get 3 NRG for me this way, even if I dont specifically need it) or a 2-2 line of something??? But that ruins Fast Balls 100% Riachu EX. Maybe 2 Zangoose (still maxes Net Search), + 2 (1 more Naut/Wobbers)??? whadda ya think....

Nice, different, but nice none the less. I like it! Gr8 job! The only fix I have would be to find some way to fit in Briney and Switch(WP is VERY situational). Hope I helped!
-Swampert

I would also drop 1 Raichu ex for an Espedition/Skyridge one because of Wobbuffet/Shedinja. With those out Chu ex becomes useless.
-Swampert

Define Useless Trainers BPBD???? Every card works in the deck. The main problem is possibly bills, but it is great when you dont want to shuffle your deck, and cant afford more discard

And Wobber's beats Wobbers. And Fighting TG. Now for the the 3 versions of this deck (almost the same, bolded cards are the dif for easy spotting)

Version 1 (Same as above)
3 Riachu EX
2 Wynaut
2 Wobs (Duh, SS)
2 Volbeat
2 Illumise

2 Lannettes Net Search
2 Lady Outing
4 Copy Cat (outta Oaks)
2 Fisherman
2 Town Volunteers
2 Energy Recylce System (can get more energy in hand deck without being a supporter/flipping)
1 LP System (+10 to Riachu Line, Ill and Vol)

10:lightning
4 :psychic:
3 :grass:

Version 2
3 Riachu EX
3 Wynaut (+1)
3 Wobs (Duh, SS) (+1)
2 Zangoose

2 Lannettes Net Search
2 Switch/Memory Berry
4 Copy Cat (outta Oaks)
2 Fisherman
2 Town Volunteers
1 LP System (+10 to Riachu Line)

11:lightning
6:psychic:

Verison 3 (Final version when/if I like the deck and get ALL the cards for it)
3 Riachu EX
3 Wynaut (+1)
2 Wobs (Duh, SS)
2 Magnemite (Dragon, Random Spark)
2 Magneton (DUH, Rare one)

2 Zangoose

2 Lannettes Net Search
2 Switch/Memery Berry
4 Oaks Research
3 TV Reporter (with Ton, discards an E, no Prob... draw 3)
1 Fisherman
2 Town Volunteers
3 Nurse
1 LP System (+10 to Riachu Line, and Ton line)

11:lightning
6:psychic:

Deck needs more retreating Power anyways, so adding a couple of switches will help, but so will adding a couple Mem berries (quicker power ups). Dropping Ill/Vol most likely wil be best. Net Search gets anti dragon/evo BBB Zangoose now. Magneton is really needed in this deck, but I have 5, and all used else where. Trying to get more isnt easy with little money I have to buy packs.

So basically, is Zangose a Good addition, If not then what instead?. Is Mem Berry or Switch a better addition, or something else instead.

The deck isnt in need of overhauling Trainers. It needs quick Evo's going (Wy does that well) and quick energy fetching (Pichu's job). Trainers suppert is geared more towards getting energy back from the discard pile since deck runs well on its own..........

Forgot, with Ton, I may need to switch fast ball to elms training. would be 3/5 Riachu odds, and 2/5 ton odds... FB may still be more usefull, being a non suporter.

Maybe Swamp. Wy's ability to fetch Pokemon, and the ability to power up Zangoose in 2 Turns (Pichu + E attachment) can make Zangy pretty mean, especially for Evo's and Drago's. Once I get the cards we will see. I have 3 decks that currently use a 2/2 Ton line and they work great that way for me... so 3/3 doesnt seem as important to me, sorry Swamp...

I am currently using deck list 2. It is running effectively enough. The deck runs off of Wy's ability to search for Poekmon, and Pichu's abilty to attach 2 extra energy a turn during early set up. Zangoose lets me quick hit Dragos and other evos hard. Plus I needed another basic with over 60HP Just outta reach of Flygon and Salamance attacks. I decied for now to go with 2 Mem berries over switch. 1 retreat is not bad usually, and with 3 ways to get energy back, no biggy. Right now concentrate on deck version 2. I want this deck to use cards I already have without Proxy. Though if I dismantled other decks, version 3 would be easy enough to build I suppose. More play testing before i decide to upgrade to final deck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back