Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Red Genesect Collection announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

immewnity

Front Page News Editor
Staff member
[gal=54943]Sell sheet[/gal]

In the heat of the moment, winners and losers are decided in the blink of an eye and by the smallest of chances—Trainers, take your chance to shine by unleashing the Pokémon TCG: Red Genesect Collection on your foes! With an awesome theme deck led by the mighty Red Genesect and packed with 60 foil cards, as well as 2 Black & White Series booster packs and a fantastic collectible Genesect pin, your opponents will see red when you bring the Red Genesect Deck to battle!

This Pokémon TCG: Red -Genesect Collection includes:
-60 foil Pokémon card Red Genesect theme deck, including a special foil Red Genesect promo card
-1 metallic Genesect coin
-2-player playmat/rulesheet
-Deckbox -Damage counters
-Strategy sheet
-A cool Genesect pin
-2 Black & White Series booster packs

September 25, 2013
$19.99

Aww, wish this would have brought us the Genesect sleeves the EBB campaign packs got (or at least a figure instead of a pin). All holo deck though? Interesting.

Are we possibly getting the movie earlier than normal then?

It's kind of funny to see the promo there as my EBB promo pack with it just arrived a few hours ago.

I just noticed WPM posted this to pokebeach and chopped the image so chaoscard's logo was gone. Pretty lame.

This could be an amazing value, considering that most theme decks have like 20-25 energy in them. XD $1 per holo energy already makes it worth the price. Or d'you think they'll be the same as the league holos?

Wow I'm really liking this.

A Red Genesect card that, surprisingly, is not a Plasma card. Oh well, I can still fit it into my super secret deck :biggrin: given it's DCE accessibility. Really nice card.

An all holo theme deck is interesting. Hopefully the contents are halfway decent. Could care less about the deck box...

The Genesect pin is pretty snazzy. I'd prefer this over a figure to be quite honest.

The price is listed in the OP.

so $20 eh? Seems reasonable, unlike some other all foil product that WOTC made, ahem Premium deck series. At least they fixed it with Kaijudo's all foil deck.

Come to think of it, I think this product might be an answer to Kaijudo's Elite Series triple Strike. Kaijudo is coming into the picture, and TPCi needs all the sales they can get, but not to worry, the local wal-marts near my area don't even sell any Kaijudo, neither does Toys-r-us, so it is all cool for Pokemon TCG.

Let's say that this was $35. and contained the best cards, all holo. Would anyone buy it? It has been done before with MTG, and it failed, but how would it fare with Pokemon TCG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back