Redshark (can't get GE cards) PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by BloodDraek, Mar 30, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

I have downloaded Redshark about 10 times since the new patch came out, and have not been able to get the GE cards, can someone help.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Well, try completelly uninstalling it from your PC. Then redownload the latest version from Pokebeach. Then install it. That should work. Good luck.

3. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

version 2.0 is what you want.
    My redshark never lets me play other people. Anyone know why?

4. poketo

poketo New Member

Uninstall it then Reinstall the patch

You need to have Hamachi or other ways to find others Ip and request a battle from them. I would give you a link but Pokebeach is down if you read one of the other threads

5. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

That worked for me.

Jason are you using Windows Xp or Vista?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  6. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

well I'm officially screwed (pardon the language), since pokebeach got rid of all of the files including RS

7. poketo

poketo New Member

WPM didn't make the program so he might lend it to Pokegym until better information is recieved.

this is a big disaster

8. Bottesini

Bottesini New Member

Any Alternatives?

Does anyone know of another place where you can download redshark or apprentice with the pokemon patches now that pokebeach has been closed down?

9. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

If he stays closed down, we'll try to put them up here.

10. poketo

poketo New Member

I gave him a pm and was wonding if he was able to send all his info here since he had a great site :thumb:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  11. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

just so you know, the beache's vesions was giving people errors (no offese to WPM) but 7 people I talked to and myself all got the same error while trying to use the beach's version. I got mine from Shawofmordor's site.

12. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

It won't stay closed. WPM posted a very cool hint that Pokebeach isn't gone for good.