Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Redshark Rogue Grand Prix II

LegendaryLugia

Ever played in another tournament with a rogue and lost to a LuxChomp? This year, did you play in a CC and were 1-turn donked by a Shuppet? I say:

NO MORE!

THE REDSHARK ROGUE GRAND PRIX MARK II IS HERE!

We're scouring the gym for the most talented rogue player or team. Sign up to prove that you are the best rogue player on the gym!

The first Redshark Rogue Grand Prix flopped because of people not playing there games, so I’m trying again to see if we can finish this one!

There are only 16 spaces so SIGN UP NOW! We may extend to 16-32 players if there is a good response. You can either enter as a team or a single player. Each round will be best of three. If you win, you get to put it on your sig! Yeah, we have great prizes people…lol…

UPDATE: There are only 3 spaces left guys! Sign up quick! I will take replacements if necessary.

RULES

You may only enter with one, rogue deck

You may not modify your deck between games or rounds

Report any cheating or abusive behaviour to me, Kipper on Hamachi or LegendaryLugia on the ‘gym or Pokebeach

Hamachi network name: Rogue Grand Prix II
Hamachi network password: p

Please do not join this network if you are not playing in this tournament. Use this network for co-ordinating games. Post here and leave your Hamachi nickname, then you are free to join the network.

A deck must contain exactly 60 cards, at least 1 Basic Pokemon and no more than 4 of one card except for Basic Energy Cards.

Please do not play a non-rogue deck in this tournament or you will be disqualified.

Please do not attempt to play in this tournament if you do not have the latest version of Redshark installed on your computer. You cannot play with Apprentice or Lackey or any other PTCG simulator in this tournament.

Each round consists of best of 3 games. Each game should not take more than 50 minutes.

LIST OF BANNED CARDS:

Shuppet, PL
Dunsparce, GS
Blaziken FB + Blaziken FB Lv.X SV
Garchomp C + Garchomp C Lv.X SV
Palkia G + Palkia G Lv.X PT
Infernape 4 + Infernape 4 Lv.x RR
Gardevoir + Gardevoir Lv.X SW
Gallade SW
Gyarados SF
Flygon + Flygon Lv.X RR
Machamp + Machamp Lv.X SF
Gengar SF
Gengar + Gengar Lv.X AR
Kingdra LA
Gliscor #5 + Gliscor Lv.X LA
Beedrill GE
Donphan Prime GS
Feraligatr Prime GS
Charizard AR
Jumpluff GS
Porygon-Z Promo
Salamence Lv.X AR
Luxray GL + Luxray GL Lv.X RR

LIST OF CARDS THAT CAN ONLY BE RUN AS A 1-1 TECH:

Dialga G (Lv.X) PT

You are not allowed to run "Turbo Uxie" either, and you may not use more than 3 Uxie per deck.

Who's in so far:

- LegendaryLugia (Hamachi name: Kipper)
- afstandopleren (Hamachi name: Just In Me)
- Colts8729 (Hamachi name: Jackal)
- Kayle (Hamachi name: Keiru)
- i like burn of a day (Hamachi name: burdn)
- Master Entei (Hamachi name: Master Entei)
- pokemon99 (Hamachi name: pokemon99)
- ashinto (Hamachi name: ashinto)
- Nobodys (Hamachi name: Nobodys)
- espeon1 (Hamachi name: Espeon1)
- Mach (Hamachi name: Mach)
- Hatter™ (Hamachi name: Josh)
- Cardkeeper (Hamachi name: Cardkeeper)
-
-
-

LET'S PLAY!​

Last edited:
So we can use Gardevoir SW and Flygon RR, just not their LV.X? I think that's not what you meant but I'm just checking as imho neither can be considered rogues as long as they can still have their own decks as the LV.X tend to be techs.

Sry, forgot to add that... having a Hamachi name that is different from your forum name is stupid.
Yeah, it's Master Entei.

LegendaryLugia said:
Each round consists of best of 3 games. Each round should not take more than 50 minutes.
Does this mean that there is a 50 min time limit in those best of 3 games? Sounds tough, as in a normal, IRL tournament it's 1h, and playing on RS is slower than playing with real cards(at least for me).

Last edited:
Does this mean that there is a 50 min time limit in those best of 3 games? Sounds tough, as in a normal, IRL tournament it's 1h, and playing on RS is slower than playing with real cards(at least for me).

No. 50 minutes per game. It would be tough fitting two/three games in 50 minutes on RS.

Ashinto: gotcha!

i just wanna make a suggestion legendary lugia... you CAN make rogue decks with some of these cards, for example, infernape E4 lvX in some random fire deck, or Palkia G lvX in Blastcatty, or Blaziken FB lvX in Blaziken, these decks would still be considered rogue even with those cards in them. just a thought that cards shouldnt be banned all together, rather that the deck is banned. whatever though, im still in, just an idea :)

I'll play - I have a deck idea I used to play for fun that didn't use any of the above cards. Nobodys is my hamachi name.

Last edited:
Back