Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

REDSHARK tour. by redwater / 1 Round as started GL

redwater

Rules:
Every deck must have the standard 60 cards, when you play you will start with 7 cards and 6 prizes.
The cards must be from DP1 to DP7or legal pop 6,7,8,
You may only use 1 deck.
report on this tread if give yourself a win when u lose and been prove in u will banned from the tour if not both of u will so be nice report the thruth
It will be best of 3 games\u
u get one week to play if game was not report u both get a autolost
Prize a super rare nothing but u get braging right
this tour will be holding 16 players
this is redshark tour only
only 4 spot left
1 Redwater
2 Ardoptres
3 chanman50
4 afstandopleren
5 sdrawkcab
6 Blaziken 1111
7 Lucario-Master
8 octillery49
9 kingofgames
10 BoomerSooner
11 joebrown
12 CheeseEX
hurry up
the tour will be 4 round then top 4 cut off
network Redwatertour
password redwater

Last edited:
:thumb:Okay people, this is a Redshark Tournament!!!

It is strictly for Redshark and will be (hopefully) a big successful Tournament!

Rules:
~Every deck must have the standard 60 cards, when you play you will start with 7 cards and 6 prizes.
~The cards must be from DP1 to DP7.
~You may only use 1 deck.
~At the end of your game you must post your results and both confirm them, if one player says that the posted result is not correct we will have o work out who the real winner is, if this fails you will both be disqualified.
~It would be nice if you would be polite and don't swear, so just common courtesy.
~If their are any problems you must post them and we will work it out.
~It will be best of 3 games.
~When the pairings are up you MUST play your game in 1 week. If you have tried to contact your opponent for a week and they have not responded or said they can't play at the moment then post it or PM me to show you have tried (this will result in a bye). Hamachi is a good way to contact each other, tell each other your networks and work out who will host. If you don't know how to use Hamachi or can't get a network then use this Tournament's (at the bottom of post)

I could of sworn I've seen something like this somewhere.... oh yeah AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST!!!!

Change the rules or be reported.

Wow, who cares if he copied your rules format. If that is how he wants to run his tournament then that is the way he will. Threatening people with reporting them (ohhhh so scary) is pretty pathetic.

Wow, who cares if he copied your rules format. If that is how he wants to run his tournament then that is the way he will. Threatening people with reporting them (ohhhh so scary) is pretty pathetic.

Okay fair play, I won't report him I'll report you :smile:, you're a really good friend to redwater (took a bullet for him) :thumb:

btw redwater please can you put them into your own words, if you can't make up your own rules then I don't think you should be hosting a tourny. plz change them

Oh yeah, ChromeCatz go check out Machamp X's tourny thread.... he copied my rules word for word....

Last edited:
Once again, no one cares if you report them.
Not even the mods. So you can keep being a little brat and threatening people because nothing will even come about from it. You dont have a copyright or anything, plus this is just an online pokemon tournament, who cares if he copied your rules?? No one.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ joebrown. Seriously. He can copy what you wrote all he wants.

If anything, I'd be flattered..

Ryan, Dukefirebird did not join the tournament, you might want to take him off the list.

*rolls eyes* FINE I'll join ANOTHER tournament....but seriously, do we really need 4 going at once? the first one isnt even finished!

Ryan, Dukefirebird did not join the tournament, you might want to take him off the list.

*rolls eyes* FINE I'll join ANOTHER tournament....but seriously, do we really need 4 going at once? the first one isnt even finished!

Well what about those who didn't get to participate in that tournament? :tongue: Should they wait those weeks/months?

The redshark tournys are not joined or by the same people. If others want to make a tourny they can!

PS I'll join!! :cool: I wanna see this tourny it looks fun!

Back