Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regigigas

charmander rox

Regigigas Lv100 200HP [C]
BASIC

[Poke-Body] Slow Start
You may only attach 1 Energy card to Regigigas during each of your turns. All Special Energy cards attached to Regigigas provide 1 [C] Energy. Regigigas can't attack or retreat during any turn in which you attached an Energy card to Regigigas. Regigigas's retreat cost may not be changed. The effect of this Poke-Body is not affected by the effects of any other cards.

[C] Confuse Ray 20
The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

[C][C] Knock Off 30
Choose 1 card from your opponent's hand without looking and discard it.

[C][C][C] Zen Headbutt 40
If the Defending Pokemon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

[C][C][C][C] Squish 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokemon.

[C][C][C][C][C] Giga Impact 50
You may discard all Energy attached to Regigigas. If you do, this attack's base damage is 200 instead of 50.

W -
R -
RC - [C][C][C][C][C]

Last edited:
Looks more suited for a Regigigas ex. Or maybe even a Regigigas ex Lv.X. Maybe even both, if the abilities were split between them...

Oh yeah! Sorry 'bout that!

But I still say it's broken. Power one/more up while stalling with Wailord GE and Xatu then evolve a Sneasel into a Weavile SW, put down a Moonlight Stadium, smile at your opponent, retreat Wailord for free, send up Regigigas, do 50, when the time is right, do 200. Next turn, retreat for free, send up another fully loaded Regigigas and repeat.

I'd say more like this:
Sceptile from Pop 4 sitting on your bench moving grass energy to regigigas while having a celebi getting enegu into play

I'd say more like this:
Sceptile from Pop 4 sitting on your bench moving grass energy to regigigas while having a celebi getting enegu into play

Well, the problem with that is that you can only attach one Energy per turn to Regigigas, no matter what the method is.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Anyone know where I can get a good background image for the Regigigas card?

Last edited:
The good thing is that it has 200HP, and you can charge it up on the Bench.

Yeah, I can't separate it into two cards, because then there'd be a powerful LvX and a weak original version, and everyone'd use another Regigigas plus this LvX. :/

The problem with putting the body on just the LvX would be that you could attach the Energy to Regigigas quickly using things like Firestarter and Leafeon LvX, level up, destroy, Super Scoop Up/Briney, rinse, repeat.

I'll think about it.

redo the body like so on the lv X

Slow Start
On the turn that you place this card on your active Regigigas, you may not attack an energy card to any of your Pokemon and Regigigas may not attack, or retreat. During your next turn your any of your active Regigigas may not attack or retreat.

Here's my new attempt:

Regigigas Lv70 100HP [C]
BASIC

[C] Confuse Ray
The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

[C][C] Knock Off 20
Choose 1 card from your opponent's hand without looking and discard it.

[C][C][C] Zen Headbutt 40
If the Defending Pokemon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

W -
R -
RC - [C][C][C][C]

Regigigas LvX 200HP [C]
Level Up - Put on Regigigas

[Poke-Body] Slow Start
When you play Regigigas from your hand to Level Up your Active Pokemon, discard 1 Energy card attached to Regigigas. You may only attach 1 Energy card to Regigigas during each of your turns. All Special Energy cards attached to Regigigas provide 1 [C] Energy. Regigigas can't attack or retreat during any turn in which you attached an Energy card to Regigigas. Regigigas's retreat cost may not be changed. The effect of this Poke-Body is not affected by the effects of any other cards.

[C][C][C][C] Squish 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokemon.

[C][C][C][C][C] Giga Impact 50
You may discard all Energy cards attached to Regigigas. If you do, this attacl's base damage is 200 instead of 50.

W -
R -
RC - [C][C][C][C][C]

Last edited:
Back