Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Registering for Nats

BloodDraek

I was told I have to register for nats but i am not sure how as the instructions on pokemontcg.com were terrible. Does purchasing the badge register you

Can I get some help

1. Go to originsgamefair.com
  2. Look in the top right for a login screen. Proceed to login. If you don't have a username/password, register for one.
  3. On the left side, in the links, look for Register. Click on that. It might take you to another page.
  4. When at that new page, look at the same place, and under Register there will be the words, "buy Badges and events". Click on that.
  5. Right now, you don't have a badge, if you do, skip this section. You need to look under the #1 step at the site, "Choose your badge". You are looking for the badge that fits your schedule the best. If you will be going down for the entire event, then you will want the 2008 Pre-Reg Full Show Badge. It's listed as Pre-Reg because you aren't buying it on the day of the event.
  6. If that is the right badge for you, then click on the green button to the side of it labeled, "Purchase".
  7. In the case that you want to add an event to your already purchased badge, instead of looking for the word purchase or anything, you need to edit your badge. They should be a button near the top of the list of badges labeled, "Modify Existing Badge". Click on that.
  8. Now you will see a list of all the badges you have ordered. Find the badge that pertains to you and click on the green button under it labeled, "Add Events to Badge".
  9. This will take you to a new page where you can use the search box and put in the word "Pokemon", and it will bring up all the Pokemon events for Origins. Look down the list and when you find the right event, click on the green button to the absolute right of it labeled, "Add to Badge".
  10. After you have added all the events you want to it, you need to click on the button labeled, "Add Contents to Cart". It will be above the list of events, near your contact information like address and stuff.
  11. You pay for the events like you paid for the badge (even if it's $0.00 total) and that's it!

The finals on Sunday are the top cut and I'm sure that they need to assign the event a number and room space and everything else that you can think of but obviously it is by invite so there are 0 spots available for registering.

Back