Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Relic Items

wobbufet

Black and White introduced the new Relic Items, and I'm making Pokémon cards for them. I'm not going to post the Pokémon Tool rule, because everyone already knows it.

Relic Band
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Band is attached to a Pokémon, each of its attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

Relic Copper
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Copper is attached to a Pokémon, you may draw a card at the end of your turn.

Relic Crown
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Crown is attached to a Pokémon, your Opponent must flip a coin when attacking. If tails, that attack does nothing. If heads, that attack does 30 more damage.

Relic Gold
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Gold is attached to a Pokémon, you may flip a coin at the end of your turn. If heads, draw up to 3 cards.

Relic Silver
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Silver is attached to a Pokémon, you may flip a coin until you get tails at the end of your turn. For each heads, draw a card.

Relic Statue
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Statue is attached to your Active Pokémon, your Opponent's Pokémon's Retreat Cost is :colorless::colorless: more.

Relic Vase
Pokémon Tool

As long as Relic Vase is attached to a :grass: or :fighting: Pokémon, it may evolve or Level-Up on the same turn you played that card or evolved it.

Would these cards have any impact on the game? If so, how?

relic crown would prob get the most play then band then copper

and i think the others probably would get little to no play.

but the reasons are pretty self explanatory

No reason it would be better than BTS that works for all your pokemon in play. Yeah, your opponent can't use it, but I don't think that's a big enough difference to make a deck that doesn't work well now suddenly dominate.

pokemonmaster50000 said:
Relic vase would make jumpluff and donphan dominate the format.

But lostgar will still be BDIF

Like ShuckleLVX said, it wouldn't be that much better than BTS in the current format. Next format, on the other hand, Pluffels and Donphan would be pretty scary with Relic Vase.

And no, lostgar is not BDIF.

relic crown would be broken! as for relic band I would maybe play 4 in my torterra deck. relic copper is basically a copy of amulet coin though.

Back