Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Report for PreRe in Las Vegas, NV

pat460

Just a note before you continue to read this,
I didn't actually play. Im banned so i couldn't. I was at the store for another game's tournement. I did however see some stuff from the new set, and several things happened that I think are at least interesting enough to post.

For starters, I got a ride fropm a freind who was planning on playin the the PreRe today, so we got to the store at about 11:30AM because the tournement was schedualed to have registration open at 11 and play start at 12. However, the tounrement started much later. The store at which the event was held didn't even open until 12:08. So, registration opened at about 12:15, but went by pretty quick because everyone was already waiting outside the store. Then, once product was passed out, we had found out that the TO had also forgot to bring the energy to play with, so all the players had wait at the store, doing pretty much nothing related to the event, except deck construction. That was another 45 minutes or so. So thats an hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how you see it, for everyone there at 11, and an hour and 30 minutes wasted for me.

Other than that random trash. the set seems okay. I like the porygonz lvl x. Its a good card plu it looks sick. Thats pretty much the only card i saw becuase I didn't play that I liked.
i didn't really think the sleeves looked good, the worst I've seen as far as prere sleeves so far.

Thats pretty much the jist of it. If this should be in another forum just move it.

How did it waste an hour and a half of your time if you were there for another tournament anyway and not for this event?

o, sry forgot to mention the start time of my tournement, which was 4. But the main thing that agetated me was the tournement reg starting at 11 at a store that opens at 12.

I find it funny that a banned player is complaining about an event.
well, consider the source...:rolleyes: not to mention the fact that a banned player shouldn't even BE in the tourney area to begin with...

he gets to the store at 11:30 to play at 'another' tourney that starts at *4*, and he's lambasting the _prerelease TO_ for 'wasting his time'? ORLY?

'mom =/

Back