Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Reporting the City Championships

Professor_Chris

Alright, due to the fact that Nintendo is not very good at telling people what to do, I'm somewhat confused again.

Alright, the only thing we were told to do was to send that little sheet that listed the number of people there, the winners, and their POP IDs (At the time of the event, there was no way for us to assign IDs because of Nintendo's flawed website...and the fact that part wasn't up yet.) and their names and mail it to them. So thats all we did. Now, after looking at the TMS user guide that Team Compendium worked hard on... it seems there was something we missed. And that is reporting the Win/Loss match of every person. Now, this normally wouldn't be such a big problem...but Nintendo never told us what all we had to do..a.fterall we were very new at this. Not only that, but due to the database issues of their stupid website we were unable to edit the tournement at all (we needed to change the date due to conflicts) and that also means we're unable to submit the results. We have sent countless e-mails before and after the tournment was held to try and get some help, but we have yet to recieve replies. Anyone who can help us would be greatly appreciated.

OK, sounds like you need to draft a VERY LENGTHY email to [email protected]. In the subject line, I'd include CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS - (Your Location). Then you'd have to include the match results for EVERY match in the email. Also, if you still need to assign POP IDs, do so via the methods outlined in the TMS Guide, that way you can report the correct match results to Nintendo.

PS - The authors of said guide (my wife and I) are not members of TC. They were gracious enough to host the document for us so TOs/Judges can have 1 stop shopping.

Well, I suppose we could. But I'm not sure if it would ever be seen. After all we've sent e-mail after e-mail to that e-mail address without reply. We've already assigned POP IDs, although we haven't sent them to the players yet which we also need to do. I suppose I was just slightly confused about who did the user manual. Regardless it was very well done. Thanks for your help.

Are you saying that the TO of the event did not know they had to report said event?
If so this must have been a new TO.

Yes, this was a new TO. Because of lack of clear instructions (and the fact the website has database issues) we thought all we had to report was the sheet that said "Reporting Form" the one that asked how many people showed up...the top three...etc. I suppose we'll have to write an e-mail now detailing every match of the event. Thanks for everyones help.

Back