Reversed Rambolt

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Chaser, Apr 21, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaser

Chaser New Member

This Deck Is the only hope to defeat G&G

3 Banette (SW)
    1 Banette (PK)
    4 Shuppet (SW)

2 Lunatone (GE)
    2 Solrock (GE)
    ______________________________________________________________ 12 Pokemon

3 Speed Stadium
    1 Night Pokemon Center
    1 Copycat
    4 Plus Power
    4 Dusk Ball
    3 Bebe's search
    2 Roseanne's Research
    1 Rare Candy
    1 Strength charm
    2 Night Maintenance
    1 Amulet Coin
    1 Felicity's Drawing
    1 Holon Mentor
    1 TV Reporter
    1 Mr.stones
    2 Prof Oak's visit
    1 Pokedex
    1 Team Galactic's wager
    1 Switch
    1 Castaway
    1 Prof Rowan____________________________________________________________34 Trainers & Stuff

10 Psychic energy
    3 Fight energy
    1 Double Rainbow
    ______________________________________________________________14 Energy

I mostly built this deck for G&G, Because those pokemon give me a big headache. But Soon, When I beat every G&G deck I face, Everyone will realize, That deck Is not the best In the world! But this deck Is all about discarding Banettes with Lunatone and Solrock's power, then using Spiteful pain. the reason why I put the rare candy there was, In case my opponent went first with a ralts. my turn, Shuppet-Banette then Ghost head.

Should I add a Roseanne's or Lake Boundary?????

2. Ricardo

Ricardo New Member

Take a TV reporter out and put lake boundary In, It's great against gallade. =D

3. Chaser

Chaser New Member

oh yeah! It's easier to knock out that annoying Gallade In 1 shot! Thanks Rick!

4. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

This deck is messy, I would say there is to much 1 lines of trainers.. Pick really useful trainers and play multiples of them, like 3 or 4.. Wheres the crystal beach???

5. Chaser

Chaser New Member

I use to run It. But I'm preparing for next season of the TCG. By try using all Diamond and Pearl series.

6. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

4 CG Shuppet
    Beats rare candy

7. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Preparing for the next season of the TCG is premature with Spring Battle Roads still coming. I'd advise against sacrificing tricks like Crystal Beach until League after Battle Roads, and only if you know you won't go to any Nationals or Worlds (even the Grinder)

4 Shuppet -> 4 Shuppet CG, most certainly.
    3 Speed Stadium -> 3 Crystal Beach, to give YOU tricks and cut opponent's options, rather then give them new options.
    You only want the Dusk Balls if playing Claydol. You're not. You're playing... Nothing. 4 Dusk Balls -> 4 Quick Balls to find Banettes after a Spiteful Pain.
    2 Roseanne's and 1 Mr. Stone's Project -> 3 more Holon Mentor. Let's not give Garde any more tricks then we already are :/
    1 Rare Candy (Not needed for Banette. Especially with all the Mentor. Turn 1 Banette won't win all games anymore, since people play Pachirisu in several decks), 1 Amulet Coin (Pokemon won't last long), 1 Night Maintenance (Banettes won't last long, healing them is low priority) -> 3 more TV Reporter (Draw Power is a MUST)
    1 Pokedex, 1 Switch, 1 Castaway (Giving Garde the ability to find ANYTHING? Why?) -> 3 Warp Point (more disruptive, which will surprise people)
    1 Double Rainbow -> 1 Psychic (Double Rainbow lowering damage isn't a good idea, especially when you use Crystal Beach)

That ought to help you on your way. For more ideas, I've seen people play 2-2 Claydol, but they got stuck with Baltoy active often :/ In a matter of weeks, Empoleon will become popular again, and that's painful for Banette. Magmortar right now is a pain as well, even with Crystal Beach. Coming up with counters to more then just Gardevoir/Gallade would be a wise course of action, but that's just my thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.