Trading Mod Supervisor
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod

Saturday 10:00ish - 12 Noon

Game On!
943 Namquid Drive
Warwick RI 02888

Last edited:
Got the latest League kit in last night!!!!

So come on and join my oldes and myself at Disposable Heroes! (Middle one will be camping, wife blew her knee out so she probably won't be there, and my youngest may or may not be there, depends upon him).

Hey everyone, League will be held at night as i have a few errands to run in the afternoon. Come test your deck for RI states the next day!

Man sorry everyone, i have to cancel League this weekend - found out tonight that there's a Scout activity and Stephen wants to go to it. See you next week. Or later that night at TJ's Collects!!!!!!

What a month May is turning out to be.....

Since Disposable Heroes is holding a YGO prerelease, there is no League this week. But i have found (actually Gino did and told me about it) ANOTHER League in RI:

Address: 338 Metacom Ave
City: Warren
State: Rhode Island
Postal Code: 02885

We're going to go check it out Saturday (they're running League today 4-6 but by the time i get out of work, get home, and make it across the bridge....) to see if she has any questions and what her store is like (seems rather Mom & Pop like).

No Philly Regionals for us as must hold League sometime!

Nationals or League? Nationals or League?....

Oh well looks like League! But have to leave 3:00 as we're going to the PawSox game!

Have to leave early this Saturday! So we'll be starting early!

Team outing cancelled!!!!! So we can hold League!!!!!

No League this Saturday! Hopefully we'll be able to make it to TJ's!!!!

Hey last week of the current cycle! Come for the raffle! Matt & Jared should be there! Hopefully Lindsey will return this week! Hope Douglas makes it! Duncan, Griffin and their mom should hopefully be there! Stephen probably won't as he is on punishment until he gets his grades up but Brian & Chris should be there (unless Chris also gets grounded). And i should be there! And Gino! Maybe we'll take Adam? Who knows? Come to find out!

Hey hey join us as we use the new League kit this Saturday!

Yeah no League this Saturday - we'll be helping to Rock Boston and many of my Leaguers will be there instead! So we'll see you next week for the PRERELEASE!!!!!!

No League this Saturday! Though most of you know that already......

Yes there will be Leauge this Saturday (if i have my way....). Come spend a few hours at League to help pass the time away!!!!!Q

No League this Saturday due to the Lincoln RI City Championship - we'll probably see most of you there anyways!

League will be held this weekend for those of you who do not want to play in the Prerelease! Or those that can't becuase you're not good readers ;)

brian you talk alot to yourself. and yeah i'll stick around for league with you. i love pop2 packs trying to flesh out the set for the girly....... but i'm still playing in the PR

Back