Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rhypario

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubone

I pulled a Rhyperior Lv. X a while back and i just thought i would make a deck for it. Please help me with this deck, and any good suggestions will be put to thought.

Pokemon 23
3 Rhyhorn DP
1 Rhydon DP
3 Rhyperior DP
1 Rhyperior Lv. X TACM (spoiler will be posted)

3 Riolu DP
3 Lucario LA (spoiler will be posted)
1 Lucario Lv. X MT

2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE

4 Rotom MD

Trainers 20
3 Bebe's Search
3 Celio's Network
3 Rare Candy
2 Premier Ball
4 Felicity's Drawings
2 Bubble Coat (spoiler will be posted)
3 Energy Restore

Energies 17
17 Fighting Energy

Strategy
The strategy for this deck is to get out Lucario with it's fastness, while powering up Rhyperior. Rhyperior Lv. X, I personnaly think it's a tank, 170HP, and it's attack, discard the top five cards of your deck, okay let's say all of them are basic energies, it does a whopping 250 damage! Well back to the startegy once you powered up Rhyperior, level it up and then do the attack we just dicussed. Keep on drawing cards with Claydol twice every turn, and you'll be on your way to victory!

Spoiler(s)
Rhyperior LV.X – Fighting – HP170
Level Up

[.] Hard Crush: Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck. This attack does 50 damage for each Energy discarded in this way.
[F][F][C] Toss Up: 60 damage. Remove all Fighting Energy from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and return them to your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 4

Lucario LV.35 - Fighting - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Riolu

[F] Focus Blast: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Spike Lariat: 60 damage. If the Defending Pokemon already has damage counters on it, this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Bubble Coat – Pokemon Tool

The Pokemon this card is attached to has no Weakness.

At the end of the turn when the Pokemon this card is attached to is damaged by an opponent's attack, discard this card. Attach Pokemon Tool to your Pokemon. It can't be attached to a Pokemon that already has a Pokemon Tool attached.

Someone else wrote the spoiler for these guys, so I kinda cheated.:tongue:
Thanks for reading this thread.

Last edited:
You might want some candies. 1 Rhydon can get KOed easily. (yes, NM would help, but not as well) Also, Warp Point to retreat Rhyperior X easily. Other wise, sounds solid. Good luck with it!

Scramble, DRE, and TVR can't be used because they'll be rotated out before Ryperior Lv.X is out. Also, I think the LA lucario is better:

Lucario LV.35 - Fighting - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Riolu

[F] Focus Blast: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Spike Lariat: 60 damage. If the Defending Pokemon already has damage counters on it, this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Also, you NEED bubble coat, as kingdra is going to be overused:

Bubble Coat – Pokemon Tool

The Pokemon this card is attached to has no Weakness.

At the end of the turn when the Pokemon this card is attached to is damaged by an opponent's attack, discard this card. Attach Pokemon Tool to your Pokemon. It can't be attached to a Pokemon that already has a Pokemon Tool attached.

MD Rotom could work as an energy accelorator, since you discard so many energy.

Last edited:
wow that makes me feel really smart i forgot to put rare candies in
and thanks for the new lucario idea

i love the new lucario, i might use it with gliscor. u also made a great deck, it should get some wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back