Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rhyperior Lv X

Status
Not open for further replies.

i like nachos

I just saw the DP5 translations that were put up and I immedeitly had this idea..

Rhyperior LV.X - Fighting - HP170
Level-Up
[.] Hard Crush: Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck. This attack does 50 damage for each Energy discarded in this way.
[F][F][C] Toss Up: 60 damage. Remove all Fighting Energy from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and return them to your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 4

Pokemon 16

3x Rhyhorn DP
2x Rhydon DP
2x Rhyperior DP
2x Rhyperior Lv X DP5
4x Sableye SW
3x Mantine D DF

Trainers 28

4x Quick Ball
4x Dusk Ball
4x Master Ball
3x Premier Ball
4x Pokedex
3x Night Maintenance
3x Rare Candy
1x Warp Point
2x Switch

Energy 16

16x Fighting

The idea is to use all the Trainers to clear the deck of everything but energy and use the Lv Xs' first attack to do 250 a turn.

This is the link to the translations...

http://pokebeach.com/sets/dp5/

Last edited:
Yeah except it almost certainly won't be released this season. Rhyperior X/Mantine d is just broken beyond belief, I saw te same thing but its not gonna happen unfortunately. =(

Possibly not going to happen for a while....If the DF/PK rotates out, you possibly have to change out Master balls and Mantine d for something else... Ah well...still a nice concept but the problem is how long you will get out Rhyperior X :)

Did you copy this from the guy from pokebeach? Or are you that same member?

This is a smart deck. it would work wonders with Phione, Pachirisu, and Mantine (which you already have two of the three above).

i THINK it's the same person. but yea, there is NO chance of us getting DP5 this season, which means that this can't work, you lose mantine, but you also lose Catty PK/Ex which would make this deck both fast and able to be used without decking. it seems really hard to come back after the Rhyperior lvX is knocked out. since you're discarding HUGE portions of deck, chances are things you need will be discarded...

i THINK it's the same person. but yea, there is NO chance of us getting DP5 this season, which means that this can't work, you lose mantine, but you also lose Catty PK/Ex which would make this deck both fast and able to be used without decking. it seems really hard to come back after the Rhyperior lvX is knocked out. since you're discarding HUGE portions of deck, chances are things you need will be discarded...

true, since this will be the last DP set released in Japan, i wonder if it will be the last one released in the U.S.?

no, we wont get it. We just got GE, and in 3 months (4 sets a year=1 every 3 months) we get the filler set between DP4 and DP5, so we shouldnt be getting this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back