Rhyperior Lv X

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by i like nachos, Feb 14, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

I just saw the DP5 translations that were put up and I immedeitly had this idea..

Rhyperior LV.X - Fighting - HP170
    Level-Up
    [.] Hard Crush: Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck. This attack does 50 damage for each Energy discarded in this way.
    [F][F][C] Toss Up: 60 damage. Remove all Fighting Energy from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and return them to your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.
    Weakness: Water (x2)
    Resistance: Lightning (-20)
    Retreat: 4

Pokemon 16

3x Rhyhorn DP
    2x Rhydon DP
    2x Rhyperior DP
    2x Rhyperior Lv X DP5
    4x Sableye SW
    3x Mantine D DF

Trainers 28

4x Quick Ball
    4x Dusk Ball
    4x Master Ball
    3x Premier Ball
    4x Pokedex
    3x Night Maintenance
    3x Rare Candy
    1x Warp Point
    2x Switch

Energy 16

16x Fighting

The idea is to use all the Trainers to clear the deck of everything but energy and use the Lv Xs' first attack to do 250 a turn.

This is the link to the translations...

http://pokebeach.com/sets/dp5/

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  2. Dom

Dom New Member

Yeah except it almost certainly won't be released this season. Rhyperior X/Mantine d is just broken beyond belief, I saw te same thing but its not gonna happen unfortunately. =(

3. Jason

Jason New Member

Possibly not going to happen for a while....If the DF/PK rotates out, you possibly have to change out Master balls and Mantine d for something else... Ah well...still a nice concept but the problem is how long you will get out Rhyperior X :)

4. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

Ya I know its sad mabye I'll go to Japan and play it there. lols

5. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Did you copy this from the guy from pokebeach? Or are you that same member?

This is a smart deck. it would work wonders with Phione, Pachirisu, and Mantine (which you already have two of the three above).

6. XYZ_Sniper

XYZ_Sniper New Member

smart but how u going to get energy in ur hand into the deck via discard 0.o

7. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

i THINK it's the same person. but yea, there is NO chance of us getting DP5 this season, which means that this can't work, you lose mantine, but you also lose Catty PK/Ex which would make this deck both fast and able to be used without decking. it seems really hard to come back after the Rhyperior lvX is knocked out. since you're discarding HUGE portions of deck, chances are things you need will be discarded...

8. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

good idea!!! but i would rather use 4 premier ball and 3-2-3-1 line of rhy LvX

9. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

true, since this will be the last DP set released in Japan, i wonder if it will be the last one released in the U.S.?

10. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

Yeah I'm the same person and it would be nice if it was here by the end of this season

11. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Remember, they're rearranging the stets for us. There's no guarantee we won't get it.

12. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

no, we wont get it. We just got GE, and in 3 months (4 sets a year=1 every 3 months) we get the filler set between DP4 and DP5, so we shouldnt be getting this guy.

13. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

The earliest will see it is Worlds this year.

Updated list

14. yuki_potsd

yuki_potsd New Member

my bestF likes your deck list. i think you need supporters thou..

15. ashley15196

ashley15196 New Member

yer it might be good with gallade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.