Rhyperior Lv. X

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Dr. Mason, Aug 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

How much play could this card see? DP Rhyperior isn't exactly amazing. But his first attack could make for some good damage output.....

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Rhyperior DP is a horrible card minus it's Poke-Power. I find that if the non-lv.X is lame, the lv.X doesn't help much. Look at Porygon Z.

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

The DP Rhy is great. I love it. I liked it more in the HP-on season because you could play 4 call energy, 3 scramble 4 absol and a coulple of other basic energys and just absol swarm while using claydol to set up and also a dugtrion tech to stop there bench damage. It was amazing epecially with claydol in the format because they either have no deck or no hand. The Lv.x isn't good. I mean it has good attacks but it will never work.

4. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki New Member

5. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

rhyperior was great when mr briney's was still legal. ssu's are not good enough.

6. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

Rhypherior DP's power is quiet good. However his attack is horrible. Rhypherior Lv.X could work with that Dialga, and a couple of energy recycle system/Night Mainteanance.