~ RI State Championship ~ April 4

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by PokeMeBob, Mar 8, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PokeMeBob

PokeMeBob New Member

:pokeball: Rhode Island State Championship :pokeball:

WHEN: Sunday, April 4

TOURNEY START: 11:00AM

ENTRY FEE: $10

FORMAT: Age Modified Swiss; cut to single elimination Top 8 in each age group; Modified decks (Expedition-on with only Nintendo Promos)

PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded to each of the three age groups (10+Under, 11-14, 15+) as follows:

1st: TM/TA Box, 2 round bye at the National Championships, VIP Prize package at Nationals
    2nd: 18 TM/TA booster packs
    3rd & 4th: 9 booster packs of TM/TA
    5th-8th: 4 booster packs of TM/TA​
    WHERE: Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI 02919

Event Staff and Judges for the event will be provided by TJ Collectibles. For more information, check out www.tjcollect.com or go to Organized Play at www.pokemon-tcg.com. If you are not already registered with Pokemon Organized Play, we will be issuing POP ID #s and Passwords to everyone who signs up.

:clap: Come join in on the fun!:clap:​

Last edited: Mar 8, 2004
  2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Disposable Heroes is huge! Unfortunately it currently stocks no Pokémon what so ever (hopefully will change).

For those using 295 North, RI had put a new exit in and numbered it 5. So if your driving instructions state "Take exit 5A" you should now be taking exit 6A.

It does not have a huge sign and the place can be easily missed. The entrance is across from a Wendy's (but 4 lane street so walking across will be dangerous). It is located in the back of the building, next to a pool supply store (also owned by the owner).

So when you turn onto Hartford Ave, take your first left and go all the way back.

Going to schedule some stuff once i've polled people.....

3. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Hey don't forget RI States is this weekend too!

*wonders who will go*

4. Magnechu

Magnechu Active Member

Wee!! I'll be coming! Can't go to Mass, unfortunately, but RI should be fun! Can't wait to see you guys again and I can't wait to meet Cheryl (butterfly719). Anyone else from that area coming?

~Magnechu :)

5. Flare Starfire

Flare Starfire New Member

Hopefully, I'll be there (assuming I don't win MA, cause if I do, my parents might need me to work. ) Should be a good time, and I'm pretty much assuming that the milford crew will be at all 4 regional states anyhow X)